my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jasonic in Classic Rock Magazine

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jasonic in Classic Rock Magazine
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 28, 2003 08:07     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The new issue of Classic Rock (UK) has a good interview with Jasonic, plus an album round-up by Away. Heres some chioce quotes:

(On Metallica's tour with Linkin Park & Limp Bizcuit)
"Dude, I...I...can't even get my breath about that."

(industrial injury)
"The vertabrea of my neck and spine are cracked, after 15 years of windmilling. I was definatley an inovator, if there is such a thing as the art of headbanging - but now I'm paying for it."

(future shocks)
"We're contracted for two albums, and we'll give it our best effort."

(early Voivod)
"They got more musical as time went on, but boy was it ever noisy? The most acceptabe noisy shit ever, probably."

|  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 28, 2003 12:10     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jasonic is the ultimate fan's band member.
I mean, he likes nearly every band most thrashers are into. Voivod, Destruction, Exodus etc. He always says things about metal I exactly agree with. Sure, Korgull was noisy-but after all, its post-apocalyptic, and thats hardly quiet!

Really !?! Cracked vertabrae ? Thats hard to believe!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 28, 2003 14:02     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
An innovator in the 'art of headbanging'? HAHAHAHA That sounds funny. I'M an innovator in the 'art of eating alot and drinking beer' and now I'm paying for it.
iancstewart
VoivodFan
Member # 212

posted March 28, 2003 15:27     Profile for iancstewart   Email iancstewart     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cliff Burton was the innovator of headbanging.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 28, 2003 15:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, Cliff was the first guy to do the 'windmill' I think. I think Jason may have got his words muddled there... or he thinks he's Cliffy.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan