my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Happy Birthday Mezcalhead (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Mezcalhead
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 27, 2003 13:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bake them in my E-Z-Bake Photoshop Oven...
 |  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 27, 2003 15:46     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday Mezcalhead.

All us Swervedriver fans know where you got the name.

Go have some cake.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 27, 2003 17:57     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And Congrats to you, Gerfat, too...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 27, 2003 18:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I have to say I love all you people!!!

Plus a cake from Ms. Noitall, wow, can it get any better than that???

I've got a great buzz right now and also I'm so happy after reading all your wonderful posts. I've just gotten back from playing pool for the last couple of hours after fighting teenagers all day. So that was my birthday celebration. Shooting eight-ball with the bar winches and talking about the lastest Celine concert on tv.

Bar winch, "Did you watch that show last night?? Wasn't she wonderful??"

Mez, "Yeah, she was really something. I'm such a huge fan of hers."

Hehehehe...what can I say? I'll sell out my metal soul in a second.

Have fun Saturday Gerfat. Drink a six-pack for me.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 27, 2003 18:29     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey GERFAT...A Happy B-Day to you as well.

I hope ya both have a damn good (and safe) day celebrating.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 27, 2003 19:17     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great work, Nia.
Happy birthday to Mez and Gerfat.

I have no guns these days, so I shall fire off 29 rounds of M&M's
with a slingshot into the snowy skies of central Minnesota.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 27, 2003 21:07     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh damn. looks like im going to have to pull some extra cash out of my paycheck friday for saturday nights drinking, you still on, mez? im buying, dude. youre only 29 five or six times in your life, you know, word. happy birthday, man.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 28, 2003 04:53     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Drink on, fellas!
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 30, 2003 01:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHIT! I always get to the party when it's already over. But judging by all the trash, empty beer cans, cigarette butts, holes in the walls, broken bottles, stems and seeds, 20,000 empty bottles of liquor, and some stuff I can't even identify--it must have been a good one.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MEZ!!!

I'll shoot 29 nu-metal fans for you.

...oh wait, a roach, cool...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 30, 2003 05:36     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy bithday to you
you live in a zoo
you look like a monkey
and you smell like one too.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 30, 2003 17:15     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i hope Mezcal survived last nights debauchery/drive home. when i woke up this morning, he was gone. i thought that was just the way women treated me? haha. good times.
Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted March 31, 2003 06:13     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy Birthday guys !!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan