my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fear Factor Miss USA

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fear Factor Miss USA
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 23, 2003 19:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'mon, who is watching this? This show is a great combination of T&A, dumbass comments, and pretty exciting stunts. My question is: How many of the girls is Joe banging.....
 |  IP: Logged
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 23, 2003 21:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Joe Rogan is one of my favorite comedians. There's a ton of his stuff o Winmx.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 23, 2003 22:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh well if you're going to talk comedy, one of my faves is Dave Chappelle. Check out the video clip of Chappelle with Joe Regan in his "Great NY Boobs" clip. If I had Comedy Central on cable I would watch Chappelle's Show all the time. But I don't so it sucks to be me.

Take the Bullshit factor test on the website.

My results:

quote:
Every word that comes out of your mouth is the equivalent of shoveling the sh*t from a Chicken Coop.

You're a sketchy character, aren't ya? In fact, we're not entirely sure you answered all the questions honestly, which is a good thing. We think. It might be bad to be good at a bad thing. Whatever! We know this: You're a dirty, dirty liar.

Wow, how'd he know?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 24, 2003 02:42     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heh, Joe Rogan, what can I say? Seen his stand-up live in LA at the Comedy Store, the people that work there (Mitzy or whoever the fuck) were trying to get him off the stage because his time was up, and he just kept on going and going.
You wouldn't be able to tell by the way he acted on NewsRadio or Fear Factor, but he's a real animated stand-up. He yells and jumps around like a maniac sometimes, it's hilarious. He was up there for almost an hour and a half.
He was so funny I had to see him again here in Houston the next year. Even though it was the same routine it was outrageous. I made it a point to shake his hand afterwards and tell him he's a riot.

*I heard he might (or is) becoming the next host of The Man Show.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 24, 2003 09:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dave Chappelle rocks! His stand up story about the baby selling weed is hilarious.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 24, 2003 13:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've heard Chappelle's stand-up is better than his show but that spoof of the Mitsubishi commercial where he kicks the poppin' n' lockin' girl out of his car and says "damn, that crazy dancing was making my penis soft" is priceless.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 24, 2003 16:32     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I love Fear Factor.
What a great show...and the shit that people will eat just for $50,000.00 is nuts!!!

I could deal with most of the stunts but I'd be bailing out when they whipped out a plate of coagulated blood balls!!!

iancstewart
VoivodFan
Member # 212

posted March 26, 2003 16:30     Profile for iancstewart   Email iancstewart     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mmmmm, T&A and rancid squid! Excellent combination.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan