my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Flotsam Video With Jasonic

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flotsam Video With Jasonic
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted March 23, 2003 18:14     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have an old Flotsam and Jetsam video of Hammerhead (demo version)with Jason in the band. I had an Mpeg made of it. It's quite cheesy. I'd like to share it. Does anyone have web space I can upload it to? I also have some live footage of Flotsam with Jason. Just bits of songs but it's cool to see. Hammerhead is 63MB and the live stuff is 137mb. Let me know. thx!

TD

|  IP: Logged
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted March 23, 2003 21:10     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes I would like to see that!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 23, 2003 21:18     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd love to see that too!
troyvod
VoivodFan
Member # 112

posted March 24, 2003 06:44     Profile for troyvod   Email troyvod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah i have that Video ....very funny
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted March 24, 2003 07:12     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe I got it from you Troyvod. I don't remember it's been so long...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan