my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Diversions (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Author Topic: Diversions
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 12, 2003 21:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking a, some killer tracks, so fun to dl music again. I'm gonna go back through this entire thread again. That X-Legged Sally is simply wonderful. Its like grandson of Zappa come alive.

Tango, I'll send you my new addy. Thanks for the hookup boss.

|  IP: Logged
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 13, 2003 01:48     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shit, Mez...

Most of the tracks on here are deleted.

BUTT:
I can one-by-one 'em for ya if you want to coordinate with me. Not a prob.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted September 13, 2003 02:41     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, I can repost the tracks too ('Eddies' & 'Lulu' are still here) - glad you like it
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 13, 2003 09:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahah, yeah, I realized this as I started going through the thread. What a dumbass. I can tell you exactly what I like though, the 5uu's(from the first comp you sent Tango-ROAN fucking rules)and that one XLegged Sally
tune, EDDIES. Unbelievably great. I'll shoot you an email Tango.

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 10, 2003 22:17     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the Warlocks (not the current hippie/stoner band, nor the rap band of the same name...)
1968, featuring Dusty Hill & Frank Beard, later to form ZZ Top with Billy Gibbons (at this time in The Moving Sidewalks)

from the 'Texas Flashback' garage punk compilations

The_Warlocks_-_If_You_Really_Want_Me_To_Stay.mp3

"they did a lot of acid and dyed their hair blue - must have been a strange sight in Dallas, Texas..."

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted October 12, 2003 06:56     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Hahahah, yeah, I realized this as I started going through the thread. What a dumbass. I can tell you exactly what I like though, the 5uu's(from the first comp you sent Tango-ROAN fucking rules)and that one XLegged Sally
tune, EDDIES. Unbelievably great. I'll shoot you an email Tango.

I have been in a whirlwind of trades and disc-burning lately, Mez...
Did you ever email me?

Getting the Warlocks now, Neutrino. How the hell did you find that one?
BTW, new tracks coming up in the next couple days.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 12, 2003 10:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I thought I did, can't really remember. Seems to me you were having trouble with your email at the time so it may have not recieved it.
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 12, 2003 20:37     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm just addicted to 60's garage compilations...
this one is more psych/ flowers and stuff but I like it too

btw, Tangento, my last email attempts bounced back... maybe there's a problem with your mail server!

neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted October 16, 2003 15:31     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey I just found this file
the_spiders_-_no_price_tag.mp3
featuring Vince Furnier (soon to become Alice Cooper), and I think maybe also other members of the Alice Cooper Group...

I like that tune, raw garage punk, Alice was already possessed! from Vol. 4 of the 'Back From The Grave' compilations (Crypt records)
(I don't have that cd - yet)

and these don't feature anybody special but they're just amazing;
Published May '66 and Jan. '67. Both re-released in 'Teenage Shutdown vol.4 - I'm a No-Count'

the_Plague_-_Go_Away.mp3

the_Outcasts_-_1523_Blair.mp3

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan