my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Satan. LoL

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Satan. LoL
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 21, 2003 18:45     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
frozenworld : Kula come here alot?
don't see him as often as i used to..
frozenworld : ..
frozenworld : i gtg..
frozenworld : ttyl
frozenworld : bye
frozenworld : m/
Satan : Kula? He is in Iraq as a human shield.
Satan : bye.
Satan : hehe

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 22, 2003 04:37     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol Vroom and Satan. Great chat that night!
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 22, 2003 10:11     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahaha! Vroom!

That was a pretty funny and short conversation.
'Frozenworld' must have forgotten who i really am!

It was fun messin with him a little.

BTW...I havent heard from King Kula since the "Shock and Murder Everyone" part of the United States Invasion of Iraq began.

I hope he is ok.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 22, 2003 11:02     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't worry about Kula. Knowing the accuracy of yer average cruise missile, being a human shield is probably the safest job in Baghdad.

(I'm kidding for anyone that doesn't realise it).

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 22, 2003 11:40     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Satan, why do have to go starting wars in third world countries? God knows you don't drop Tomahawk Cruise Missles, which cost a million dollars each on poor people. Thats just stupid. After this crummy war is over, Satan will be even more unpopular. Come to think of it, even Jesus wasn't popular in his own town. But anyways, Satan, whats the deal with women? Did you have to make all women evil? It is an established fact all women are evil (it says so in the Bible, you know) take last night, for example. This woman was hugging and kissing me and she wouldn't let me munch on it! How evil is that? You really are evil Satan, and I threw all my Slayer albums in the trash just to piss you off, and now I say on message boards-"Did I mention Slayer sucks?"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan