my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Does the new Iron Gang Forum make all other Voivod forum expendable?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does the new Iron Gang Forum make all other Voivod forum expendable?
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 19, 2003 23:06       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is the offical Voivod forum with first hand new on ALL Voivod projects.
I think the new Iron Gang forum is cool,but i dont want to loss the other forums.
(just a note to idiots-I am putting this post up on several board because i know there are some people who dont go to all the Voivod boards)
Someone complained about people posting the same thing on different board.Some people have nothing better to do than complain i guess.

IP: Logged
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted March 19, 2003 23:14     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah that complainer would be me.
I think only one forum has become redundant.
Guess which one I'm talking about?

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 20, 2003 03:35     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Despite the name of this forum, its about more than just Voivod.

Oh yes. Its too early to back that up with anything, and I haven't had my coffee.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 20, 2003 05:01     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Despite the name of this forum, its about more than just Voivod.

Couldn't have said it better mate. Cheers!

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 20, 2003 07:15     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross...
I had no problems signing up, but that was just as the mad rush was beginning. I think there are some bugs that need to be worked out, etc.
Hopefully they will be soon & you can get your Verification Email.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan