my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » STRANGE AND IRONIC

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STRANGE AND IRONIC
vodka
VoivodFan
Member # 249

posted March 19, 2003 07:25     Profile for vodka   Email vodka     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eveyone is talking about this...war.

VOIVOD #12 STANGE AND IRONIC

"...while middle east burns and suffers
the loby cheers and cracks in laughter..."

It's not my opinion but part of the lyrics of this track from Voivod latest masterpiece.
Everyone is free to have an opinion but the band we all like have their own opinion...it looks they are against this fucking Bush and is english puppet.......read the lyrics with attention and stop saying bullshit.

|  IP: Logged
vodka
VoivodFan
Member # 249

posted March 19, 2003 09:33     Profile for vodka   Email vodka     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes warcorpse F.O.A.D. with a missile up your ass, or a giant dildo if that's not enough a lobotomy will be just fine.
Ups i forget that you have your brains moved by fuel, no shit...with a litlle propotion of oil no is pissing oil.

vodka
VoivodFan
Member # 249

posted March 19, 2003 13:15     Profile for vodka   Email vodka     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
har har, good one. zzzzzz

warcorpse let's put something clear. I am not anti-US, i'm against US pollytics like those nazi republicans like dick, rumsfeld and of course mr.oil imself BOOOSH. That's all...the best for: US,Europe,...the all world.
Long Live VOIVOD great album.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 19, 2003 15:55     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Corpse, can you set up some kind of filter so that we can't post on here when we're drunk?

True, this would cut good 'ol Mez's posts by 50%, but it would lead to much less unpleasentness and 'dick' posts.

Oh, and by the way, PLEASE allow us to use the word ARSE on the Voivodfan Chat. Us Englishfolk are being badly hogtied by this restriction, for it is an inseperable part of our means of expression! h, second me on this...oops!...issue.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 19, 2003 16:22     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You should have heard what Dan Rather said.
Drudge played a taped conversation on Sunday night of Dan Rather speaking in Europe. "Over there (America) what you have is a miniature Totalitarianism. Reporters are afraid to ask the tough questions or you'll be necklaced with a lack of patriotism. They have all this coverage, trying to make the leader (Bush) look strong, thats hogwash."

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 19, 2003 16:27     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn, as an englishman myself, I second the motion. We demand our right to say ARSE!
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 19, 2003 18:10     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Too many reasons,
Too much oppresion,
My minds mutation,
With my psychic power......."

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 20, 2003 05:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn! I whole heartedly support your campaign fo rthe removal of ...oops... from the chatroom. However, I cannot agree with anything remotely anti-alcohol. It has been too mauch an important part of my existance to smite it in such a manner.
But by all means - let us have our arse!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 20, 2003 05:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'see, this is the balanced discussion I'm talking about! Though I can certainly see h's point, I stick with my proposal.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan