my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » NEW VOIVOD SHIRTS (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: NEW VOIVOD SHIRTS
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 15:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wasn't going to post this until after I won the auction, so no one would bid against me.

There are some cool new T's on Ebay and I just won one for $8.99 + $6.00 shipping.

Check it out:
MY VOIVOD T SHIRT

|  IP: Logged
Flots
VoivodFan
Member # 228

posted March 18, 2003 15:55     Profile for Flots   Email Flots     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well.. thank God I didn't bet against you.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 16:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got an email from Ebay saying not to continue with the auction because they pulled it due to trade mark infringements!!!

They pull the auction AFTER it's ended and AFTER I sent payment!!! The seller seems to be on the up & up so I'm sure I'll get the shirt, but I guess they might not be authorized from the band, which sucks, but it still a cool shirt.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 18, 2003 17:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and by the way, blame Yuri for that. He wrote the CHophouse to tell them about the auctions
Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted March 18, 2003 18:07     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, blame Yuri for helping making sure some schmuck doesn't make money off of Voivod while the band doesn't get a dime. Would you be pissed if he stopped someone from ripping off their instruments?
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 18, 2003 19:29     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hope you get the shirt Schroeder! Crossing my fingers for ya man!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 19:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by X-D:
Hope you get the shirt Schroeder! Crossing my fingers for ya man!

THANKS X-D.

I certainly wouldn't had bid on it if I had known in advance.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 19, 2003 12:43     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I saw those shirts and didn't think they were official. I believe they have the logo from the sampler, and you would think the band would at least use the final album art.
izgoblin
VoivodFan
Member # 178

posted March 19, 2003 15:14     Profile for izgoblin   Email izgoblin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ugh... I thought these WERE official shirts so I didn't bid. I figured I'd just buy them at Ozzfest.

It would be nice if they did make up some shirts. That can't be too expensive ... at least it's advertising.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 23, 2003 06:06     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I GOT IT AND I LOOK COOL!!!!

BIG LOGO ON FRONT HUGE DESIGN ON THE BACK

Voivod
VoivodFan
Member # 222

posted March 23, 2003 23:17     Profile for Voivod   Email Voivod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of Voivod T shirts, anyone see this on eBay? I'll bet this gets bid way the fuck up.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 24, 2003 01:23     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Voivod:
Speaking of Voivod T shirts, anyone see this on eBay? I'll bet this gets bid way the fuck up.

FUCK!!
I have wanted that shirt ever since I saw that show.
Too bad it's a worthless fucking Medium.
I would just as soon paint the damn thing on than wear something that tight.

...although, it would make a nice evening gown for my 2-year old!

Voivod
VoivodFan
Member # 222

posted March 25, 2003 21:01     Profile for Voivod   Email Voivod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
FUCK!!
I have wanted that shirt ever since I saw that show.
Too bad it's a worthless fucking Medium.
I would just as soon paint the damn thing on than wear something that tight.

...although, it would make a nice evening gown for my 2-year old!

Well, maybe this one will fit you better, though I bet the bid price will skyrocket. The medium was up to $25 last time I checked, and this one (XL) will actually fit most 'vod fans.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 25, 2003 21:12     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Voivod:
Well, maybe this one will fit you better, though I bet the bid price will skyrocket. The medium was up to $25 last time I checked, and this one (XL) will actually fit most 'vod fans.

I am no expert, but that thing looks 'bootleg-ish'.
(especially with no description)
'Corpse? Blacky?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 25, 2003 21:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
TANGO, Fuck that!!! Go to Relapse.com and get yourself an X-Large.
izgoblin
VoivodFan
Member # 178

posted March 26, 2003 12:37     Profile for izgoblin   Email izgoblin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which of the above two designs does Relapse sell? The "bootleggy" one?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 26, 2003 18:48     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
TANGO, Fuck that!!! Go to Relapse.com and get yourself an X-Large.

That site is fucked.
There is no image of this "Korgull T-shirt".

How the hell do I know if I like it if I don't see it?
Have you seen it, Mez?
Maybe you can at least describe ot to me?

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted March 26, 2003 19:57     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a good looking shirt. It's not "bootleggy" looking but there's no design on the back if I remember right. I've seen it on Mez. It's a black t-shirt with white graphics. I've seen the same shirt in pix before and if you can get your hands on a Relapse catalog, it is pictured.
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 26, 2003 20:21     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think it's this one:

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 26, 2003 21:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's it exactly Tango. Also I've washed it several times and its held up nicely. Well worth the money.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 26, 2003 21:37     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA!! Way to sneak Shane Embury into this!
That guy is THE FUCKING BEHEMOTH!!

Ok, thanks, guys.
I will be ordering this badass shirt on Friday/ Payday.

jonny
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 263

posted March 28, 2003 08:30     Profile for jonny   Email jonny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ordered the Korgull shirt from Relapse yesterday (thanks for the tip Mezcalhead) - $14 + $2 for shipping to the U.K. - bargain. That medium shirt on Ebay is $37 now and still 3 days to go..
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 28, 2003 08:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Jonny - I ordered the same shirt a couple of years ago, also getting it delivered to the UK, and it turned up super fast. I was well impressed. Keep an eye on your post box!
jonny
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 263

posted March 28, 2003 08:49     Profile for jonny   Email jonny     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cheers h, I'll keep 'em peeled!
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted March 28, 2003 14:19     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I also ordered that shirt from Relapse Records... And it looks wicked.

Quality of the print and shirt are good. And the delivery is speedy(ish). Only had to wait for like 12 days or something. Only 2 USD extra for shipping to Europe. Pretty cheap if you ask me.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan