next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Field Artillery Multiple Launch Rocket System

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Field Artillery Multiple Launch Rocket System
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 18, 2003 12:06       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse,how the hell was that.
My MOS is 11H,nothing special just a regular foot soldier from 87-91.I was going to re-up and spend a little time in Germany but i got my back and neck fucked up in a auto accident by a 15 yr old instead.What a bargain.
Was also considering Airborne Ranger,since most everbody i knew was.Should have done that right from basic.

IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 13:20     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK no wonder you're a Voivd fan...that look like an AWAY cover, and the basis to many VOIVOD songs.

I used to drive a 3 Cylinder Metro

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 18, 2003 13:41     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lol Schroeder

That's a serious piece of kit 'Corpse... Killing Technology indeed!

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 18, 2003 15:04     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well....I admire you as being an obvious man of a great taste and a big VoiVod freak, but as far as the army is concerned...I just hate it. But I guess in my country, it's a lot more senseless as there is no enemy or danger in sight. So I refused to go to the army.
I don't even like uniforms.
But I'm not a dreaming pacifist (the word 'pacifist' has now turned to an offense, as it seems)....I know we have to fight sometimes (I just got my instructor degree in a martial art).
But I would never die for my country etc. This is too absurd to me. And I couldn't stand getting orders which I can't deal with.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 15:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, it's too bad the world is so fucked up.

It must be nice living in a neutral country, where it's not a big concern.

I hate war, but sometimes it's an unfortunate action that must sometimes happen, as grim as that seems. No one should have to die for their country, but no one should live in fear of terrorism, no matter what country they live in.

NightSod
VoivodFan
Member # 133

posted March 18, 2003 16:24     Profile for NightSod   Email NightSod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Without my wishing to sound rude 'Corpse,
I must tell you that your tank looks like a load of old shit.
Here's why:

Not one spike - anywhere, at all on the surface of the thing.

Where are the 'Battlezone' style control grips protuding from the hull of the bonnet?
(and consequently; no equally spikey driver protuding from the vehicle.)

No angularly designed skull and crossbone style decals, or pithy grafitti like 'Meat is Murder' or 'War my spine off!'.

I doubt very much that there is room in the boot compartment for extra shoes, let alone
a BMX or picnic hamper.

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 18, 2003 17:08       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool stuff soldier.I have seen that in action and it is awesome.It was also just featured on Mail Call(a show on history channel).
I am a War Machines freek and watch most shows and read most books on the subject so i knew right away what you were talking about.
Carry on soldier.

IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan