my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fetta Cheese Rules!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fetta Cheese Rules!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 07:15     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, my olive-oil soaked Fetta cheese with olives and smoked Ham sandwich fuckin' rules!

Just thought I'd share that with you all. But its made my fingers and, hence, the keyboard that I work-share, all oily.

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 18, 2003 10:14     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Depends? I prefer Feta thank you. Sorry
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 18, 2003 10:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When it comes to cheese, I prefer Manowar.
Mmmmm that processed flavour can't be beat.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 18, 2003 20:58     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 19, 2003 06:48     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Talking of cheeses, I prefer Viola. VM, why am I sure you know what is it? And feta does depend on who made it. It's so easy to do bad feta, too salted or whatever.

You mean Valio Viola? Heheh, never expected that to pop up here, lol! I used to eat tons of that back in elementary school because it was on the menu almost every day. You're right about feta too, sometimes it can taste awful.

Manowar on the other hand can only be enjoyed in a fully loaded condition...

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 20, 2003 10:41     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
did you guys know there was a recent EC legislation that granted exclusivity to the greek producers to name their product "feta" to protect them? all others producing countries shall name it "greek cheese"...

just like a selected few can make Champagne and the others just "sparkling wine"...

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 20, 2003 10:45     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
At this juncture I would like to say that feta cheese does not rule, and anyone who makes statements supporting feta cheese is suspect and should be subjected to quarantine for the spreading of infectious diseases. Thank you.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 22, 2003 11:43     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Quick grab the gasmasks its toxic! Ahhhhhhh!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan