my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The second front

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The second front
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 17, 2003 18:44     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Iraq is about to feel the wrath of G.W.Bush. But that war is not the only one he is fighting - read about
the other war

Also remember to read the Questions section for valuable information!

|  IP: Logged
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted March 17, 2003 19:23     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"ROCK" MUSIC: Does your child listen to "Rock And Roll" music? If a teenager has rebelled against God far enough to listen to the Devil's music, then he or she has almost certainly rebelled enough to try masturbation.

Have I ever!!!!!!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 18, 2003 00:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Obsessive with masturbation much

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 04:17     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, strange that. I see a picture of Britany Speers and don't feel a thing. But a poster of Rob Halford c.1979, my god! It's hands down the pants like a fucking trouser-ferret competition!

It must be Rock music. Why can't I just like 'whatever's in the charts' like all the other cunts?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 18, 2003 06:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mother knows best....

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 07:39     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I won't get involved with threads about the war, BUT when there's a CALVIN AND HOBBS comic (the best fuckin comic EVER created) on it...I have to chime in!!!

No one sums up life better than a little kid, his stuffed tiger, and his wild imagination.

I MISS CALVIN (but I have all his books to relive the memories

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 18, 2003 07:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Calvin and Hobbs was the best ever.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 18, 2003 08:13     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I get Calvin & Hobbes delivered to my email everyday from http://www.ucomics.com - an essential part of dealing with work during the early stages of a hangover.
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 18, 2003 11:02     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just checked the link... good ol' fashioned Religious Fundamentalism. God Bless America, land of the free, and I hope that Dubya drowns in a freak flood. Or a lightning strike.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 18, 2003 11:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Yeah, strange that. I see a picture of Britany Speers and don't feel a thing. But a poster of Rob Halford c.1979, my god! It's hands down the pants like a fucking trouser-ferret competition!

It must be Rock music. Why can't I just like 'whatever's in the charts' like all the other cunts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Man you made me wet my pants I laughed so hard there.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 13:15     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I get Calvin & Hobbes delivered to my email everyday from http://www.ucomics.com - an essential part of dealing with work during the early stages of a hangover.

FUCKIN A BABY!!!!
I just koined to get C&H emailed to me. I have the last few newspaper camics of C&H pasted on the wall at work...GOD DAMN I MISS that little kid and his tiger.
Thanks H

It's cool a thread about war ended up into a C&H discussion. If anly the world could be tamed this easy.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 19, 2003 05:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
It's cool a thread about war ended up into a C&H discussion. If anly the world could be tamed this easy.

heh heh... I think we just found the 'other way' I mentioned in the 'War is coming' thread!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 19, 2003 07:02     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Just checked the link... good ol' fashioned Religious Fundamentalism. God Bless America, land of the free, and I hope that Dubya drowns in a freak flood. Or a lightning strike.

Hey Lyc, that site is almost authentic. I posted that here because I fell for it too!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 19, 2003 11:10     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn gullible me.
Although you could say that it's convincing because you *know* it might not be too far from the truth with Bush...

vodka
VoivodFan
Member # 249

posted March 19, 2003 11:47     Profile for vodka   Email vodka     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Iraq is about to feel the wrath of G.W.Bush. But that war is not the only one he is fighting - read about
the other war

Also remember to read the Questions section for valuable information!

Now it's oficial this guys are psycho, mad.
An album that somoene said it was from Ozzy...wrong Diary of Madman is a g.w.bush record with influences from Madness, Dead Brain Cells...
What a fuck?! And these guys are the greatest potency in the world...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan