my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "Dude, I never saw that sheep's head flying through the air!"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Dude, I never saw that sheep's head flying through the air!"
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 17, 2003 11:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AttackoftheSheepHead
 |  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 17, 2003 11:25     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So is Doner Kebab meat good for cuts, then?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 17, 2003 14:08     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never took a rogue severed head to the temple at a show, but I got a drop of Snake's armpit sweat right in the eye at a show in 1990. True story. Stung like a bitch.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 18, 2003 03:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's funny. Too bad it wasn't a goat's head, impale the motherfucker with it's horn!
Why can't American laws be as lax? Sounds like a fun show to be at (well, except for that guy and the er, sheep).

Hey Kane, did you start hallucinating shortly after? HAHA

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 04:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A fun show? You've obviously not heard Mayhem. They fucking suck by an astronomical degree.

The only fun part would be if you had earplugs in and could stand at the back laughing at the audience.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 18, 2003 04:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I haven't heard their "music", hence the word 'show'. Exactly what you said EKH, fun to sit back and watch all the idiocy!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 05:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, imagine a shitty 3rd rate local punk band who didn't practice or tune up nor had any tunes, with a singer who yelped like a dog having his tail stood on. All in corpse paint.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 18, 2003 05:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA shit that's ALL we have locally music-wise, minus the corpse paint. So the music sucks so bad they need the stage antics and controversy to gather a following.

Now I really see why DEAD bit the bullet. He's one of the lucky ones!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 18, 2003 07:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wonder if the guy took the free pass to the next show as settlement for his injury?

"I know you're in a lot of pain, but instead of filing a law suite against us have these free front row tickets, to the sacrifical animal extravaganza show...the Noah's Ark beheading gig!!!"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 07:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparently not. I think his lawyer was stood behind him, rubbing his hands.

I can't quite believe this was in British newspapers! And there was a lengthly side-bar of all Mayhem's earlier escapades. Death, murder, pigs heads, church burnings, Kiss make-up, shitty music...

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 18, 2003 21:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw, come on, Mayhem's music is not that bad... They may be idiots, but their music is worth listening to.

EKH, you may be referring to the Mayhem of old. Check out their "Grand Declaration of War" album, you might be interested. Cool tunes and expert musicianship. Not kidding, BTW.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 18, 2003 21:31     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Mayhem. A friend sent me some MP3's of the new album and it's excellent. I got some of their older stuff on some samplers.

That guy looks like a wanker though!

iancstewart
VoivodFan
Member # 212

posted March 21, 2003 10:42     Profile for iancstewart   Email iancstewart     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
A fun show? You've obviously not heard Mayhem. They fucking suck by an astronomical degree.

The only fun part would be if you had earplugs in and could stand at the back laughing at the audience.

Whoa, you better be careful what you say about them - look at how they treat the people who actually like them! I can only imagine what fate will befall their detractors.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 21, 2003 11:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'mon, dudes, it was an accident...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan