my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Upcoming Set Length...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Upcoming Set Length...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 14, 2003 11:41     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From an interview with Away about the forthcoming Sepultura tour:

MU: How much time will you get?

A: I think it's an hour and 20 minutes. We have a long setlist.

Fuck man, they better bring that hour and 20 over to Europe! Fucking cool!
Here's the rest of that interview: http://www.metalupdate.com/interviewvoivod1.html

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 14, 2003 11:50     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADASS!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 14, 2003 11:52     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me like it
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 14, 2003 11:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hmmm.... just read a little more of this interview and he's talking about the various Voivod sites. Makes interesting reading. I don't think it's intentionally aimed at any one site, as the comments he talks about have been made on every 'Vod related site I've seen. Does make you wonder though...
vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 14, 2003 12:12     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're right on that one h. Are we all that negative all the time? I like the new album damnit
In fact, i like them all...

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 14, 2003 12:15     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where do I line up?
OmeterSkin Dub
VoivodFan
Member # 237

posted March 14, 2003 12:24     Profile for OmeterSkin Dub   Email OmeterSkin Dub     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's kind of funny. I've only been visiting this site for a few days. But I'd also been hanging around on voivod.net for a few days as well. My initial impression of this site was that, in general, it seemed a bit more positive than the other one!

Maybe some of the bad seeds from this board have jumped over to the other site?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 14, 2003 12:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well.. it's all aload of nothing really. I met a bunch of cool people through ****.com who, all for very good reason, came here. That's all I need to know. It's an old and tired argument. This place is more fun. The end.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 14, 2003 12:42     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So Away doesnt like VVF.com... Boo-fucking-hoo! We should be ashamed of ourselves! *sarcasm*

I personally think we're rather positive, or when we are negative, we're smart enough to say why. If he expects us all to suck on his boy sausauge, it aint gonna happen with me, baby! I give praise when praise is due, not because i feel obligated to. Besides what the fuck is he talkin' about? It's not like we all think their 90's stuff sucked!

I cant really speak for Warcorpse, but this site was originally created out of the fact that the THEN official site had very little articles and scans from the early days, therefore VVF was created for that purpose. It celebrates the early years of our favorite band and it does it well. Some of the newer fans never got the chance to see some of that stuff, now they do.

And i also think it's not good business to knock on a significant part of your fanbase. All the die hards are here, think about it.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 14, 2003 12:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's it!! The NEGATIVITY on this site must stop immediately!! WTFFFF???

How much has he read here? Makes you wonder.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 14, 2003 13:52     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No one knows how will be the % between new tracks and oldies?!?!?
OmeterSkin Dub
VoivodFan
Member # 237

posted March 14, 2003 13:54     Profile for OmeterSkin Dub   Email OmeterSkin Dub     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't sweat it. That's the thing with interviews. A lot of the time people say things without really thinking it through all the way. Or the comments are taken a bit out of context. I'm sure if you asked him the same question again he would clarify his point a bit more.

Aside from that one comment, I thought Away came across as very articulate and appreciative of the fans. Made me proud to be a Voivod geek.

Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted March 15, 2003 03:09     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's my dreams setlist:

WAR AND PAIN:
Voďvod
Warriors Of Ice
Suck Your Bone
War And Pain

RRROOOAAARRR:
Fuck Off And Die
Ripping Headaches

KILLING TECHNOLOGY:
Tornado
Ravenous Medecine

DIMENSION HATROSS:
Tribal Convictions
Psychic Vacuum

NOTHINGFACE:
The Unknown Knows
Astronomy Domine
Missing Sequences

ANGEL RAT:
Nothing...but its a good album...

THE OUTER LIMITS:
Fix My Heart

NEGATRON:
Nanoman

PHOBOS:
Forlorn

VOĎVOD:
Gasmask Revival
We Carry On

AND A COVER LIKE...
Witching Hour or Bursting Out...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 15, 2003 03:50     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I need someone to (fix my heart) before i feel i may be able to participate.
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 15, 2003 09:23     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you guys should just do like I did and request songs for 'Jason' to read on this board. Bwa ha ha ha! (Duhhhhh)
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 15, 2003 16:12     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Songs I wanna see......

Freedoom
Black City
Angel Rat
NuAge Fractal
The Outcast
The Prow
War and pain
This Is Not An Exercise
Overeaction
Cosmic Drama
any and all new stuff

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted March 15, 2003 16:42     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I would prefer to hear them.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 16, 2003 03:11     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing sounds and hearing colors is always funner! You should know that, Yoko...(PS if this really is that bitch, fuck you!)
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 18, 2003 04:08     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From the booklet of Repulsion - Horrified:

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 24, 2003 14:14       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
?
IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 24, 2003 18:38     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it's the artwork mentioned in the interview:

------------------------------------------------------------
MU: One of your doodles popped up in the booklet of the reissued version of Repulsion's 'Horrified' that Relapse recently put out. Your signature is in the bottom right corner.

A: Hmm. . . I don't remember that one. It was probably done on some corner of a table backstage somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan