my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » a distribution of sorts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a distribution of sorts
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 14, 2003 07:22     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well, got the new album... finally found it at FNAC, the biggest CD/books store in France...
no ad anywhere, it was not even on the shelves... only one piece was to be found... hiding amongst "V - Various"...
sad...

it is distributed by Socadisc, a small independant company... how can they sell and do fine if there's no proper distribution?

I see that Jason apologizes for the disc not being available in Canada and at least it will be through Universal... but here???

no one has heard about it - I know that most of the lads in the stores don't know shit but still...

ow, and it had this little sticker reading "Voivod 13th album 13 tracks over 1 hour of metal with Snake Piggy Away founding members and [bigger case]Jason Newsted formerly of Metallica[/bigger case]...

cool Away art within though!

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted March 14, 2003 09:17     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, it's on the shelves here in Paris, at least at FNAC and Gibert.
They had it as an Import earlier this week (Chophouse/Surfdog).

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan