my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » a definition of sorts

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a definition of sorts
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 14, 2003 03:39     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VoivodFan.com is an '80s VOIVOD fan site spreading the word of VOIVOD, with many rare articles, interviews and scans. Look around and relive some great VOIVOD memories. Visit the forum and meet some of the coolest and most ravenous VOIVOD fans in the world.

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 14, 2003 06:43     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry but the '' '80s '' fansite is a lame idea imo . Have you ever seen a 1965-1970 beatles fansite ? It's to have a closed mind to not look at the whole career of voivod . Even if peoples like to say on the forums that they like phobos and how the new album is cool , it's still a '' '80 '' fansite with scans of old things etc ... Looks like some peep like to kiss ass . And he likes to get his ass kissed : 2 eyes , not looking at the same place , looking for hairs to hide behind , and feeling a wet and hot pair of lips ... Yes must be cool to be an attention whore .

My mother told me : '' It's not good to always say what you think '' And she's right

P.s. Living in the past is sooo cool

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 14, 2003 07:25     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Marginal...

Shut the Fuckhole your always talking out of.

This site is the best.
Past, Present, Future...It doesnt matter.

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 15, 2003 06:37     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey micropenis , get lost . And i won't shut up for a no-life like you . Never .
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 17, 2003 17:44       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This site is AWESOME! There are many cool things about this site and only one drawback.There is to much bitching going on.Enjoy the music or don't and shut the fuck up already.
IP: Logged
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted March 17, 2003 17:58     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also, there are a few people who post exactly the same topic here and on other voivod related boards. Redundancy is worse than bitching, imo, it's enough to put you in a coma. Carry on...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 17, 2003 18:18     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oooohooo yoookooo!

...john ...john

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 18, 2003 06:10     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
[...]

lol ! Thanks for your attention and precious time !

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 18, 2003 07:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its not often that I tell someone on this forum to fuck off - indeed, I even gave J Harry the benefit of the doubt, and now he posts (under another name) in a perfectly sensible and cool manner.

But Marginal - for all your talk of Kula and Corpse arse-licking, can you provide any evidence of this? Come on, out with it!

For the record, thanking Blacky for the time and effort he put into uploading those videos, or openly respecting the fact that he contributed to (at least) three of the Greatest Albums of All Time (ok, four if you're deaf and you count RRROOOAAARRR!!!) is not exactly arse kissing, is it?

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 19, 2003 06:58     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
But Marginal - for all your talk of Kula and Corpse arse-licking, can you provide any evidence of this? Come on, out with it!

Sorry but look around and observe ( can't link to my search results ) , you'll figure it all out if you're not too dumb . btw Emlyn , you kiss ass , yes , if you ask me my opinion

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 19, 2003 07:42     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Marginal, we're all aware that you think Warcorpse made this site just to "lick Blacky's ass." Thanks for pointing that out, it was really enlightening.

All who have read your postings on this matter also know that in your opinion, one Jean-Yves Theriault is a person who, besides having contributed in the making of some music albums in the past, also hangs out at this site occassionally just to read and sometimes even respond to threads concerning those albums only because he desperately wants attention.

I'm here because I love the music of VOIVOD. I visit this board because I want to meet other fans, not because I want to lick anyone's ass. If you got issues with Blacky's person, so what? I don't care. Keep them to yourself or find another outlet for your feelings. You have to realize that calling any of the people here 'ass-lickers' etc. because of your problems with Mr. Theriault makes you look like a freaking troll.

Sincerely Yours,
Väinämöinen

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 19, 2003 07:52     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Some people are just gutted cause their heads are too far up their own arse to kiss anything.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 19, 2003 08:57     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marginal:
if you ask me my opinion

we don't.

you already expressed it on many occasions and you may keep doing so - it's your right...
but now you're just pissing everyone out and we don't care.

I second every single word from EKH's and VN's respective statements. I'd have just been less kind.

la ferme!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 20, 2003 06:38     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If ya don't care about me and my opinions , why posting you don't care ? You should practice what you preach and just ignore me . Simple as that .

La basse-court !

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 20, 2003 06:55     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Simply because you've been posting sensible stuff too, and all of a sudden you start calling people names. I will ignore you if you want to, I was just wondering why you post here if you don't want to discuss in a more civilized manner. I thought you'd be capable of that, hopefully I'm right. Cheers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan