my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Voïvod on Hard & Heavy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Voïvod on Hard & Heavy
Voivod
VoivodFan
Member # 222

posted March 13, 2003 17:46     Profile for Voivod   Email Voivod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who remembers the (rather dodgy) metal video series from the late 80s, Hard & Heavy? I recently dug up the first two volumes. Volume 2 appears to be varying degress of suck (Vixen, White Lion), but Vol. 1 has a brief (~5 minute) section on Voivod. It's a mish-mash of an interview, the videos for "Psychic Vaccuum" and "Tribal Convictions", as well as some painfully brief life shots. Not the most exciting clip in the world, but it is Voivod, and it is vintage.

I don't have a video capture card, nor the software or know-how to use one. I'd be willing to send this tape to someone (blacky?), as long as they'd send it back when they're done.

Any interest?

|  IP: Logged
iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted March 13, 2003 22:23     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Of course it would be cool to watch that video!

I saw it once when I was on high school and I got totally amazed with the brief live part of the video (I clearly remember it was right on the tremolo part of tribal convictions "it's gonna be more...").
I have never seen a copy of that video again, so it would be nice to get it from here.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 14, 2003 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have an episode of Hard N Heavy where they show the "Astronomy..." vid intercut with an interview. I managed to convert it to a very low quality real player movie a while ago. I can re-upload it somwhere if anyone hasn't seen it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan