my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » OVERKILL CDS who wants 'em

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OVERKILL CDS who wants 'em
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 13, 2003 15:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have 4 extra OVERKILL cds that are kinda hard to find and worth getting:
1). TAKING OVER with WRECKING YOUR NECK VOL. II : icludes complete Taking Over cd + Gasoline Dreams - Rotten to the Core - Horrorscope - Under One - New Machine - Thanks for Nothin (all live)

2)UNDER THE INFLUENCE with OVERKILL: contains complete U.T.I. cd + Rotten To The Core - Fatal If Swallowed - Thw Answer - Overkill - Anxiety (live) - Elimination (live)

3)THE YEARS OF DECAY with LIVE IN EUROPE: contains complete T.Y.O.D. + Rotten To The Core - Second Son - Hammerhead - Overkill (all live)

4)FEEL THE FIRE + WRECKING YOUR NECK VOL. I:contains complete FEEL THE FIRE + Where It Hurts - Infectious - Coma - Supersoninc Hate - Wrecking Crew - Powersurge - The Wait/New High In Lows - Skullcrusher (all live)

I'M ONLY ASKING $35.00 for all of them including shipping anywhere in the USA $5.00 more anywhere in the world. I'll ship them without cases (just like I got them, and they usually break anyway) all the art for jewel case comes with them. These are silver cds not CDRS (I don't do that). Released by AGAT Company.
Just email me at schro@mchsi.com to reserve them. You can use Paypal to send payment or Postal Money order in US dollars...get the details from me once you reserve them.

I figured I'd offer them up to you guys so you could get a good deal and not have to play the auction game. I won these 4 on Ebay (and paid more for them) then I won a collection of 9 of them that included these also.

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 13, 2003 22:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They sound damn good, and maybe better than the original ones I've had for years, plus the bonus tracks were enough reason for me to get them. I thought they might be Russian, because they looked familiar to the King Crimson cd I tracked down a few years ago. I wanted those just to add to my ridiculas KC collection.

I ended up hunting down the entire Overkill collection that was released by this company, but the last 2 I found actually came from a dealer in South America.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan