my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I cant find War and Pain in any stores

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I cant find War and Pain in any stores
DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 13, 2003 08:57     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have been looking and looking and looking and i just cant find it. I dont want to buy it off the internet but it appears i will have too. I guess while im buying W&P off the net, i might as well buy F&J-Doomsday for the deciver off the net as well. I hear thats really good.

Can anyone recomend me a good site to buy war and pain because i must have that cd. I downloaded a few w&p songs off kazaa. Sounds real kick ass. I...Must...have...war...and...pain!!!!!!!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 13, 2003 08:59     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Then just wait a while cuz it's getting rereleased (and possibly remastered) soon with bonus tracks and stuff. Should be out soon.
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted March 13, 2003 10:11     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While we're on the subject, can anyone recommend me a site where i can order Angel Rat? Is it possible at all to buy it somewhere? Here in my country it is unaccessible, even the band did not have it when they where here on the tour with Phobos... thx in advance,

Cockroach

Jeffrey
VoivodFan
Member # 132

posted March 13, 2003 10:34     Profile for Jeffrey   Email Jeffrey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where are you from Damage? If you are from Montreal, I can tell you where to get it!
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 13, 2003 10:48     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got my angel rat ( used but in very good condition ) via ebay for 10$ .

2 war and pain CD available presently on ebay ( 1 is only the cd : no insert or case ) :

[URL=http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=war+and+pain+cd&cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&ht=1&from=R10&currdisp=2&itemtimedisp=1&st=2& SortProperty=MetaEndSort&BasicSearch=]War and pain[/URL]

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted March 13, 2003 11:13     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, if you don't trust eBay. Just try these on-line store. Don't worry, your payment is very secure.
It's up to you guy, you have multiple possibilities to get a copy

DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 13, 2003 20:10     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I live in south florida, so i doubt i will be able to find it anytime soon...
Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted March 14, 2003 04:48     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thx Hex. I don't have much experience ordering via the Net; in fact i've never done it before, but now i will look after it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan