my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Are there any other Voivod or former Voivod band members here??????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are there any other Voivod or former Voivod band members here??????
DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 12, 2003 19:28     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know Blacky posts here, but are there any other Voivod members in here???? just wondering.
 |  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 12, 2003 20:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Damage, your new here so I'll help you out. The guy who posts as HYPERCUBE is Piggy. Please feel free to ask him any questions you wish. Except about his hair, he is very sensitive on this topic.

You may have heard of me, my name is Michel.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 13, 2003 05:34     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome DamageInc15!
Hypercube
VoivodFan
Member # 33

posted March 13, 2003 05:43     Profile for Hypercube   Email Hypercube     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're so funny, warcorpse.

Yes it's right, sometimes, I'm here. But hadn't much time in the last months. You know why.

Mezcal, you can tell him also, that you post as SLAYTANTIC. No one knows, why you love to play the role of a Brazilian drummer. But who could understand you anyway, Away?

My new fan, if you read something from a guy called ZEROFACE, be careful. He is me and not. Zeroface is from the other side...

DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 13, 2003 08:03     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for the welcome!!!! Hey Piggy, on the new tour, and you guys comeing to south florida? Because i live near Miami and im dying to see you guys live. I also have another question, whats the deal with Jason joining Ozzy? I sure hope he doesnt, i like Ozzy and everything, but i dont want him to leave Voivod.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 13, 2003 08:42     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, yes, how could I forget... I'm Away, according to Hypercube.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 13, 2003 08:44     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait... I'm Mezcalhead now???

WTF???

DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 13, 2003 08:48     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
well now i feel really stupid
Please ignore my last post

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 13, 2003 09:16     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, join the club! (See the thread I started called 'Flots - do you take requests?')

And I've been around here for a little while, too.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 13, 2003 09:51     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK then, since we're all revealing our identity, I'm actually Queen Elizabeth...
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 13, 2003 10:10     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody knows it, but I'm the fifth member of Voivod. My actual name is George Martin.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 13, 2003 10:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
OK then, since we're all revealing our identity, I'm actually Queen Elizabeth...

The first or second?

korgull666
VoivodFan
Member # 233

posted March 13, 2003 10:36     Profile for korgull666   Email korgull666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok are either warcorpse or hypercube really Voivod members or is Blacky here?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 13, 2003 10:41     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My real name is Terry Brown . Angel Rat is Voivod's best album : Sure , i produced it ! Busted !
korgull666
VoivodFan
Member # 233

posted March 13, 2003 11:10     Profile for korgull666   Email korgull666     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
No! and yes blacky post's here, look at this, from an old post:

http://www.voivodfan.com/bass.htm

Thanx for clarifying Warcorpse

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 13, 2003 15:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN is this the new initiation???!!!

Let's try to get all the new comers to think Jimi Hendrix posts here on occassion!!!

Welcome to all the new people who have found the coolest fukin forum in the world with a core of original members who have a warpprd sense of humor!!!

JOIN THE INSANITY

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan