my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » they found elizebeth smart alive.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: they found elizebeth smart alive.
DamageInc15
VoivodFan
Member # 230

posted March 12, 2003 18:49     Profile for DamageInc15   Email DamageInc15     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats great!!!! I thought for sure she would be dead, thank god she is still alive. Although i can only imagine what happend to her durning those 9 mounths living with that sick fucker.

Thank god she is ok.

|  IP: Logged
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted March 13, 2003 11:18     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Truly amazing!! Thank you for updating us on the news.
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 13, 2003 11:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I'm sure now she can go back to living a nice, normal, Mormon life.
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 13, 2003 11:49     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, but, who are you talking about?
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted March 13, 2003 11:58     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/03/13/smart.kidnapping/index.html
Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted March 14, 2003 00:12     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Blackcloud of Deicide:
Yes, I'm sure now she can go back to living a nice, normal, Mormon life.

Should a 15 year old girl whose family are Mormons not receive compassion? I do not believe all Mormons are bigamists. This comment seems very narrow minded in terms of world religion.

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 14, 2003 02:55     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's great that the girl is back with her family (although I'd rather not like to know what these months away did to her soul ... I mean, this is quite a senistive age!)! In Germany this rarely seems to happen. I wonder why there are so many perverts around here. But maybe this only seems so because of the increased media coverage.
I didn't know her family were Mormons. I don't crae about religion since I was raised Catholic (the first thing I did when I turned 18 was resign from church) but except for that religious aspect I think I'd take lightly to the idea of having more than one wife! Maybe if the Muslims happen to win it all I'll be able to live like that after all! Don't get me wrong I just love women and cannot get enough of them!

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 14, 2003 07:32     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will somebody please send her captors a couple bottles of Hair Shampoo and Soap Bars?
Jeeze!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 15, 2003 05:18     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by satan:

Jeeze!

LOL!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan