my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Flots - do you take requests?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Flots - do you take requests?
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 12, 2003 17:35     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Flots - it's cool to have another member of Voivod on the boards (have you met 'blacky' yet? THAT would be an interesting thread! )

Anyway, if you and the other guys are interested in knowing what the diehards want to hear when you hit the road, I'll start the wish list (and I'll try not to be TOO greedy):

Tornado
This is not an Exercise
Chaosmongers
Psychic Vacuum
Nothingface
Pre-Ignition
Panorama
Lost Machine
Le Pont Noir

I was trying to pick from the back catalog of songs that aren't played as often as others. Hell, any ONE of those songs would make my night.

|  IP: Logged
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted March 13, 2003 02:31     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Flots - it's cool to have another member of Voivod on the boards (have you met 'blacky' yet? THAT would be an interesting thread! )

Anyway, if you and the other guys are interested in knowing what the diehards want to hear when you hit the road, I'll start the wish list (and I'll try not to be TOO greedy):

Tornado
This is not an Exercise
Chaosmongers
Psychic Vacuum
Nothingface
Pre-Ignition
Panorama
Lost Machine
Le Pont Noir

I was trying to pick from the back catalog of songs that aren't played as often as others. Hell, any ONE of those songs would make my night.

This is not an excercize would be my favorite to hear from that list

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 13, 2003 05:30     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to see Blacky and Jasonic in a BASS WAR (like at the end of Crossroads). Blacky would be there in his War & Pain era spikes and leather, Jasonic with his gurning and extra string.

Then Les Claypool comes along and pisses all over both of 'em!

Flots, welcome to Voivodfan whoever you are. And if you ARE Jasonic - dude, you need more fuckin' pointy spikes on your bass!!

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 13, 2003 05:32     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
!!!
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 13, 2003 07:07     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, if Flots isn't Jason, this is a case of Voi-fraud!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 13, 2003 07:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not really. He never said he was Jasonic, did he?
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 13, 2003 07:22     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
'Flots' is not Jason.

and no Voivod bandmembers post here except for Blacky
if he has time.

They do, however, have a peek here now & then.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 13, 2003 07:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Normally I'm not quite so gullible. Sheesh!
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 13, 2003 11:03     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:

Then Les Claypool comes along and pisses all over both of 'em!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 13, 2003 14:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kane:
Normally I'm not quite so gullible. Sheesh!

Damn, where did you pick up this misinformation???

Heheheheh.....

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 13, 2003 15:27     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, that's right - it was YOUR fault! ha

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan