my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This is sad!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is sad!
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 10, 2003 18:59       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This web site is awesome.I love all of the cool Voivod stuff,but why are you bashing other Voivod fans and Yuri.
I read an interview last week were Away said there is alot of juvenile stuff on the Voivod boards.At the time i didnt know what he was talking about,but i think i understand now.Why????
All this bashing is very disrespectful to Voivod and very embarrassing to me as a fan.

IP: Logged
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted March 10, 2003 19:05     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I second That!
 |  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 10, 2003 19:35     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, much of it is in response from Metalli-dorks to the remarks of Newsted. Who cares?

People are allowed to disagree.

This message board is good enough for me....
(ahem!)

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 10, 2003 19:48     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm pretty sure Away was speaking if all the Metalli-dumbasses posting at the VV board and such... there was a lot a agression from the Met-fans when Jason jumped ship and then later joined the Voivod camp.

I'm not really into the bashing stuff, but one of the real nice things about this forum (and site in general), is that we are allowed to express our opinions freely... All the Yuri stuff was posted by people who for some reason or another have problems with Yuri or the VV.net site. Big deal, people should be able to say what they want.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 10, 2003 19:49     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuri screwed a lot of people.
He deserves what he gets.

Banning and Censoring people for NO REASON.....
now that's juvelile.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 10, 2003 19:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Uh, where were you guys when everyone left the other site for this one??? Oh yeah, you weren't interested in Yuri's site back then....
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 10, 2003 21:51       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am NOT defending Yuri,i simply dont want Voivod to see this and think poorly of some of there fans.I dont want the band to be disappointed in there fans.I also dont see anything wrong with Voivod.net,aside from a few asshole bashing Voivod it's a good forum.
Enjoy the music and forget the past.This album is so awesome,talk about that.

IP: Logged
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted March 10, 2003 23:02     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Uh, where were you guys when everyone left the other site for this one??? Oh yeah, you weren't interested in Yuri's site back then....

oh where were you when Voivod was rippinin' shit on stage ? Oh yeah you were sucking up to Sound Garden back stage...

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 11, 2003 00:18     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manipulator:

oh where were you when Voivod was rippinin' shit on stage ? Oh yeah you were sucking up to Sound Garden back stage...

Once again Manip, you are off topic, this is about Yuri and the reason why many people came over to this board, they had enough of his censorship. I personaly had many post deleted from his board because I was annoucing the Black Cloud concert, which you were invited to as my guest.

As for Nia, she didn't know Voivod at the time and she was friend with Kim, the guitarist of SoundGarden, end of the story.
So please get your facts straight and stay on the topic.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted March 11, 2003 01:05     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:
Once again Manip, you are off topic, this is about Yuri and the reason why many people came over to this board, they had enough of his censorship. I personaly had many post deleted from his board because I was annoucing the Black Cloud concert, which you were invited to as my guest.

As for Nia, she didn't know Voivod at the time and she was friend with Kim, the guitarist of SoundGarden, end of the story.
So please get your facts straight and stay on the topic.

where to begin...

onnce and for all, how'bout nia writing most of your interviews or "checking" all of your posts. how'bout that for getting MY facts straight? What else do you want straighten' out ? stop getting manipulated for a start and put your trousers on, she's been pissin' on voivod since day one. wanna piss on your past, fine. just don't expect me to worship your little shrine of yours. you want suck up, you already have plenty here. don't get me wrong, i've loved you since day one, and still do, no matter what, but this fraud has to stop. end of story. maybe now would be a good time for you to reflect on why most of your relashionships end up in bad blood. never in my life have i had a friendship end in this way (sure the unternet wasn't born then) but still, never i had a relationship end up like that. some have ended, because life takes us apart from people, but never like that. can you honestly say the same? shall i go through the list ? i'll spare it to you. whenever you regain your senses, you know where to find me. afterall, my "vitals" are out there, aren't they ?

the only guy in montreal who stood up for you
jean-françois

p.s.: i'm drunk as always, and will probably regret this.

I CARE BECAUSE YOU DO !!!

p.s.2: somehow, you know i care, and you are the only one to know how much.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 11, 2003 04:24     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus, mate! Do your dirty laundry in private, please!!
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 11, 2003 04:43     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can i have a blowjob too ?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 11, 2003 04:53     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok. It'll be $5 please. $3 if I can keep my teeth in.
The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted March 11, 2003 05:12     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Jesus, mate! Do your dirty laundry in private, please!!

yeah...
come on Manip, this is really lame.
you are so bitter... what's wrong with you?

what's wrong in getting one's spelling/english corected?
a lot of people here would need that IMHO.

you have issues with blacky and you are pissed? OK... but please stop it with bashing him around here... ain't the place...

true, where were all these guys when the *schism* happened?
too fucking easy to come over here now and say "how evil is that!... you big bad guys are bashing Yuri and this is not fair"...

FUCK! let's talk about what "fair" means - and to those who weren't there: shut up and listen!

the worst Voivod fan may well be Yuri IMO, for censoring people's opinion, banning them for flimsy reasons... abusing the power he thinks he has (had?) by maintaining Voivod's website - like we'd owe him everything or like stealing other sites' content simply because he is the official site...
try to send him a scan (of a rare document) and you'll get a "what do you want me to do with your file?" in reply... he's had a live show to put online for months and there's still nothing...

those are a few facts... straight facts... I really wish this would all stop because it is becoming old but the fucker isn't worth a rat's ass and doesn't deserve his actual position, really.

we then made his forum soar up to thousandfold... it was THE place!
Blacky was posting there on a regular basis... Tom Warrior even spoke with us once or twice...
and what? Yuri blew his chances to remain THE place for some stoopid ego reasons.

screw him and his benighted admirers!

to the death!

"Cause... have strange echoes
Most... of your right goes
Same... same old story
Shame... ain't no glory
Straight... ahead from you
Blame... is waiting for you
Hate... all over you
Rage... against you too"

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted March 12, 2003 10:34     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is this the same Manipulator that was in charge of the Iron Gang until 1990?!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 12, 2003 11:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Camp X-ray... hahahaha

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan