my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Metallica wanted to tour with eminem??????????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metallica wanted to tour with eminem??????????
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 11, 2003 22:27       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just read an interview where metallica said they asked eminem to tour with them but he declined.They also said in there blabbermouth.net interview that the new cd is back to old school metallica??? but are they just saying that to sell cd's?
IP: Logged
alicecooper
VoivodFan
Member # 204

posted March 12, 2003 02:03     Profile for alicecooper   Email alicecooper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too bad they couldnt get Emimem. He kicks ass over L Park and limp bisket and Metallica too for that matter
 |  IP: Logged
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 12, 2003 07:09       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He sucks.Stealing music from other people and rapping over it is not talent.Also he's white.Why can't black people have something of there own,why do white people think they need to act black and take everything from black people?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 12, 2003 07:16     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why ? Dunno but you sound like a fuckin racist . If so , die
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 12, 2003 07:31     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Marginal, err Moron.

That didnt sound racist at all to me.
I agree with 'LivingEvil' on this one.
Eminem is a total looser.
He sucks worse than Vanilla Ice. Remember him?
Another white-guy rapper fool trying to be down with the Brothas.
At least Vanilla Ice had comic value.

Leave the Rap to the people who know how to do it.
Like Ice T. and Coolio. ...Classic!

Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 12, 2003 07:40     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello Kula errr being with no life .
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 12, 2003 07:44     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why making all this white and black comparison ? We're all humans , no matter what is the color of our skin . So if a '' white '' person wanna do rap music , let's go , it just shows that he's open minded .

And Kula , plz , go suck some more semen of your good '' real life '' friend , Blacky . Suck ! SUck ! Suck it fuckin dry !

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 12, 2003 07:50     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cut that out already boys. M&M sucks, M&M doesn't suck. So what? What about the Heathrow luggage retrieval system?

Number 116, 2+10 minutes, unsportsmanlike conduct.

Number 35, 2 minutes, fighting.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 12, 2003 07:52     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I will definitely be sure to do that, Marginal.

It will be on my list of things to do.

har har har. You so funny.

Yep....Moron fits you perfectly.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 12, 2003 08:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't mind Eminem, but for sure I'm no fan of rap. In fact I really fucking hate it. Nothing to do with race - metal was more or less invented by Hendrix, remember? Or Robert Johnson if you're going to be historical.

But if I spent a Load of money to see Metallica I would:

a: expect to hear them play at least 14 songs from the first three albums

b: play no songs at all from the last two

c: not have to share a field with a bunch of fucking Eminem fans.

d: hear brand new songs that wouldn't sound out of place on the Ride The Lighting album.

If each of these criteria are not met I shall be pissing into a bottle and chucking said bottle over the drum riser (with the cap off).

voitulu
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 231

posted March 12, 2003 09:21     Profile for voitulu   Email voitulu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, theyr new album is back to old school. When i heard some of the songs, to me it felt like justice mixed with puppets.

As for eminem...........well..............

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 12, 2003 09:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh for fuck's sake..

Who even fucking CARES about Metallica? And who cares who they asked to tour with em? And why does this thread is here in the first place? And what's with these racist overtones? And what's with the suckin' up part? I don't get it.

Y'know what? Fuck that shit. Let's move on to something else.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 12, 2003 10:19     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree.
Anyway the only hip hop you can listen to is

THE PHARCYDE

LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 12, 2003 15:01       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree ,fuck this shit move on to something else.
I know it was blacks that started rock & roll,blues,rap,but there is not any white people who can rap.Period!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 13, 2003 04:17     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You're forgetting Scott Ian's turn in 'Bring the Noise', surely?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan