my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Where are all the reviews? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Author Topic: Where are all the reviews?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 14, 2003 12:35     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OmeterSkin Dub:
Also, Tangento if you want to link directly to that Voivod review, the address is:
http://www.firesideometer.com/reviews/revContent.asp?aid=480

Thanks, got it.
...but I also added another question to my last post about the pop-up jukebox on that site.

|  IP: Logged
Syl Disjonk
VoivodFan
Member # 148

posted March 14, 2003 13:03     Profile for Syl Disjonk   Email Syl Disjonk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There is a review here : digital metal
OmeterSkin Dub
VoivodFan
Member # 237

posted March 14, 2003 13:48     Profile for OmeterSkin Dub   Email OmeterSkin Dub     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento,

I sent a reply about the Jukebox to the email address in your profile. If that's not the one you use, feel free to contact me at eric@firesideometer.com and I'll give you the skinny.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 15, 2003 19:49     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
best review of the new album yet, haha: Rollingstone.com shit, i cant even come up with a smart-ass remark.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 16, 2003 11:29     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahaha, yeah, one of the Bay Area's finest!!!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan