my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » so much for *satanic* metal...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so much for *satanic* metal...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 07, 2003 05:23     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
READ!
 |  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 07, 2003 06:43     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's unbelievable. How backwards can a country be?
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 07, 2003 07:07     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That sucks! The metal community (if there really is any such thing) should rise as one and help these brothers and sisters!
I wonder about something else, too (I only hope I don't make myself look too dumb now ...): Isn't Morocco an islamic country, too? I didn't know they had a concept of "Satan" as well. Although Islam evolved from Judaism and Christianity so it's clear ...

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 07, 2003 07:56     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I have a special kind of Hell awaiting that Judge.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 07, 2003 08:05     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its not a case of Satanism, more of corrupting (or the possible corruption of) Muslims. So if Stryper we to have been formed in Casablanca and threw Bibles into a Moroccan crowd, they too would likely be convicted of 'trying to convert a Muslim'.

Thats if the fucking Fashion Police hadn't got to them first.

As a Metaller, my heart goes out to these people. Not to get too Manowar on you, but..hey, lets just tell Manowar!! They'd ride in on their horses and bust those Brothers out of jail! We'll see if they mean it, then.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 07, 2003 08:10     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UnReal!! thats hard to swallow, I ought to mail that article off to my president.
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 07, 2003 08:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is so fucking shitty I can barely contain myself! Countries with laws like that are the enemy of the free world and their governments should be forcibly removed from power and democracies established. I know it sounds like something Dubya might say, but it's true. Religious states must be abolished if humankind is to evolve. Mind you, war, poverty and famine have to be eliminated as well, but that's for another topic.
I agree that we should send Manowar in there to release our Metal brothers.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 07, 2003 08:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
but..hey, lets just tell Manowar!! They'd ride in on their horses and bust those Brothers out of jail! We'll see if they mean it, then.

LOL!!! That's something I'd pay a fuck lot of money to see... if I had any.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 07, 2003 08:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Religious states must be abolished if humankind is to evolve."

I agree. The problem (from Dubya's Administrations' perspective) is that one would have to start with Israel.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 07, 2003 08:39     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember that this is the same country that took a band of "longhairs" and made them get haircuts on Moroccan national television. This was about 15 years ago or so. I guess the climate hasn't changed.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 07, 2003 15:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Israel is the only country where the society is very actively separating religion from the state NOW."

I was not aware of that. I'm quite interested in find out more on this, if you have any links?

"And for 100% sure it's the most democratic country in the Middle East. "

As far as I can figure, this isn't helping the Palestinians much. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but having studied mainstream US media on the Middle-East conflict, it does seem a touch one-sided. On the other hand, if one was to read nothing but The Guardian, you'd believe Sharron drinks Arab blood from a little Palestinian child's skull. Or orders his tanks to lob shells at Firemen who are trying to put fires out in the shops they've just destroyed. Or sends fucking Apachie helicopters into fire missiles at housing estates. Whomever is telling the real story, it is FUBAR without a doubt.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 07, 2003 16:24     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did I mention Slayer sucks?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan