my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I don't wanna see Ozzy! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: I don't wanna see Ozzy!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 07, 2003 12:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahaha, very true NF.
 |  IP: Logged
Faggatron
VoivodFan
Member # 218

posted March 07, 2003 12:35     Profile for Faggatron   Email Faggatron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:
Fuck that. Ozzy sucks. I don't care if he invented the fuckin wheel, he has zero credibility in my books. He'll stumble through the same damn set he's done for the last god knows how many years. Garbage. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he went solo (not that it was really his choice), I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he dressed like a fucking transexual hooker for The Ultimate Sin album, and when the TV show came out I was like "Oh, this should be cool." Blah. Shit. The guy has no fucking spine to let his old lady run his legacy into the fucking bargain bin at Walmart like she's doing. Ozzy dolls, Ozzy, bobble-heads, OZZY FUCKING TOILET PAPER!!!

Sorry for the rant, but I'd rather see Voivod headline than do a 40 minute set opening for a has-been at $50.00 a pop. But I'll probably end up going anyway.

I'll shut up now, and let the Ozzy fans have their way with me. Be gentle.

I liked Ozzy when he was in Black Sabbath and always hated his solo stuff. I don't really care about the way he dresses or what he does, though. If he wants to be dumb, get paid from MTV to be stupid at home, play three or four shows a year and make a living out of it, then, fine. Even if his music nowadays was good, I wouldn't give two flying fucks what does he do with his life. He could drug it away and I wouldn't be moved. Ozzy sucked after Sabotage.
The thing with his wife, imo, is: he's too old to do shit, he probably listens to shit like Willie Nelson, if he listens to any type of music at all. Who do you think chooses the bands for Ozzfest? I can assure it isn't him, it's probably either Sharon or his retarded son or that fucking piece of fat shit Kelly. Remember when that band The used was supposed to play Ozzfest and at the same time one of the dudes in that band was banging Kelly? I bet he probably wasn't going after tang at all, he just wanted to play there.
To sum up: Ozzy might suck now, but since when he did something relevant? Sabbath was and still is the shit, Ozzy w/out Sabbath is pure shit.

I'm nice.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan