my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CARGO DISTRIBUTION - YOU F**KERS !

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CARGO DISTRIBUTION - YOU F**KERS !
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted March 05, 2003 09:12     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
RIGHT - TIME FOR A RANT !!!!

I've just been told by HMV UK that the new VOI-VOD cd is on order with a release date of March 4th (fine and wonderful)

However, the CD is distributed to HMV by CARGO DISTRIBUTION who have a standard delivery window of 4-6 weeks, and to make matters worse, will not ship ANYTHING unless the HMV order is more than 300 GBP.

Basically HMV UK have apologised (at gunpoint) and have suggested that I go straight to the record label direct and complain about the distribution in the UK.

So please join me in saying F**K YOU to Cargo distribution - thanks for nothing.

P.s. where's the best place to get the new CD quickly?

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 05, 2003 09:41     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Most of your online stores will get it to you in a couple days. From what I hear, most of the bigger online CD stores have the album already.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 06, 2003 07:16     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pup - I got it in Virgin, just walked in and there it was. No massive cardboard display by the door or anything, which I felt was unacceptable, but at least they had it in.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan