my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » I can't believe Voivod are gonna be playing arenas!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I can't believe Voivod are gonna be playing arenas!
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted March 05, 2003 07:50     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's messed up seeing all of these dates with Ozzy in Canada playing at these huge arenas. I'm so used to the small club venues. I am glad I went to that Hamilton show last April. There were less that 100 people there. Now it's gonna be hard to see them in a small place....
 |  IP: Logged
Jeffs
VoivodFan
Member # 164

posted March 05, 2003 14:58     Profile for Jeffs   Email Jeffs     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree, arena shows are shit.
Unless you're in the first few rows of floors, it's not worth going.

I went to both Hamilton and Toronto shows last year, and they were both alot of fun.

With 3 bands on these Arena bills, they will probably only have a 1/2 hour set anyway.
Sorry not interested...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 05, 2003 15:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From blabmouth, the comments are great!

VVOZZY

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 05, 2003 15:20     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
from Blabbermouth:
quote:
COMMENT | poor fuckin canada

posted by: muxz

3/5/2003 12:36:52 PM
Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, and the 'new' voivod........I truly don't know which is worse!!
If I were canadian I put a bag over my head and run to Sweden. (you run fast enough and you can clear the Atlantic!)

ROTFL!!!!! Of course I don't agree with this statement.
Avril Lavigne rocks. I lurves the mall core.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan