my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Honest opinions needed (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Honest opinions needed
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 04, 2003 02:24     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you were sitting next to Jasonic, and had time to ask him ONE question,
what would it be?

(there is a very good reason for this...
I will fill you all in later)

|  IP: Logged
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 04, 2003 03:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Favourite biscuit?
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 04, 2003 04:00     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
did we really walk on the moon?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 04, 2003 04:40     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will you join MY band?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 04, 2003 04:43     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where's Piggy?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 04, 2003 06:27     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where's Blacky?
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 04, 2003 08:32     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I have some money to do MY album?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 04, 2003 08:40     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How does it feel now to not wear tights ?

I mean :

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 04, 2003 08:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was 'Iron Tears' about your bird or your dog?
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2003 09:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1.) what is your most favorite VoivoD cd.

sry tang,above would be my 1,below ones id try to fit in.

2.) how you feel hanging out with some of the most under-rated,musicans ever rated.

3.) are the guys cool."im sure they are"

4.) what kinda guitar is that ,piggy has in that new video.

5.) have you moved to canada to jam.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2003 11:28     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hee hee, I think I know the reason for this...

Umm... can I jam with you? A quick bass lesson perhaps?

Seriously, um... what was the most difficult song on the album to write, record or mix?

izgoblin
VoivodFan
Member # 178

posted March 04, 2003 12:04     Profile for izgoblin   Email izgoblin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If a more high-profile gig comes along, will you stick with Voivod throughout the 2003 tour and the next album?

;-)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted March 04, 2003 12:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Will you be joining Ozzy for the UK ozzfest, and if so, will Voivod be on the bill?
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 04, 2003 13:14     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks everyone, (so far) I am getting what I expected and wanted (so far).
A nice combo of biscuit-esque abstract references and some good quality stuff.

I am gonna be doing a brief Q & A for my site, so keep 'em coming...
(Chophouse has granted me "10 Questions", but I do plan to come up with a few myself)

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted March 04, 2003 13:51     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you nervous about your bass being heard on an album?
Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted March 04, 2003 14:04     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Does this sentence end with the word "Hamburgia"?
Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted March 04, 2003 14:26     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Are you nervous about your bass being heard on an album?

Very funny!

Here's some questions: how is it to be the only non-québécois in the band? Do you take french lessons? Can you say "tabarnak"?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2003 14:35     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Hee hee, I think I know the reason for this...

Mabye trying to discern if there are jasonic haters over here ? WTF. naw they got it all wrong see, its just alot of people on this here site,are devoted to keeping a spirit alive. I "we" are 100% devoted to the VOD. I just also know what key elements made the origonal linup and thats the hot-ticket. I have not lost any faith, I just dont wanna post over there on the other board,because there are tons of ppl who never felt the Spirit. And talk about all the flaming going on over there "gosh"

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2003 15:22     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, that had nothing to do with the reason I was thinking of...
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 04, 2003 16:13     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What was/is the high point and low point of your carreer while in Flotsam and Jetsam & Metallica?
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted March 04, 2003 19:37     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may piss some of you people off but my question for Jasonic is:

quote:
WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO QUIT METALLICA FOR CHRIST SAKES!?!

Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted March 04, 2003 19:51     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which riff did you write on "Blackened"? Were you suprised Jaymz gave you credit for it?
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 04, 2003 19:53     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why didn't you just bust those assholes in the chops?

(Lars for just being a shrimp.)

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2003 22:32     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1. why DID you quit Metallica, really(there are about 5 different reasons flying around)?
2. isnt the first album you did with Metallica your fave(garage days)? cuz its mine.
3. how much do they pay to be a third-season Osbournes character?

farside
VoivodFan
Member # 193

posted March 05, 2003 10:13     Profile for farside   Email farside     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can I re-mix the new album?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan