my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New VOIVOD (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: New VOIVOD
Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 04, 2003 22:40     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i got the last one at Best Buy today, and i also bought a PS2 there today. ive listened to this cd 5 times and my PS2 still sits in its box. so you do the math.
 |  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 05, 2003 01:36     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While I'm just thrilled to hear new Voivod with Snake again (especially when they were supposed to have split up this time last year), I can't help but to share a few sentiments about the songs. I love the album, don't get me wrong, but it could have been just a bit more "Voivod". From time to time, it teetered on greatness, then backed away. I miss Snake's disjointed non-melodic vocal delivery; and something else has happened over the years...his English has gotten much better, knocking some of the quirkiy pronunciation off of the vocals too.

Musically, I think each instrument is recorded great. I would have liked some more signature changes.

Perhaps, the new album is a bit more accessible to help new fans into the band and the next album will be full tilt mechanized Voivod again. I know, I sound like a bratty malcontent again.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 06, 2003 17:34     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got these new Converse, All-Stars and thery're really uncomfortable. I mean, seventy dollars, geez!
My Nike Airs are way better.

OOOPS! Wrong topic.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 11, 2003 11:35     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi everyone

Gotta write this down................thanks
to you guys from VoiVod for making such a record !!
Beautiful, powerfull...great wall of sound !!

THANK YOU

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan