my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Yuri's my hero! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Yuri's my hero!
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 06, 2003 11:30     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, good for being honest Hex!
 |  IP: Logged
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted March 06, 2003 20:21     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Released in 2003 byChophouse Records / SurfDog Records
Produced by Voivod
Denis D'Amour: Guitars & Effects
Denis Belanget: ocals
Michel Langevin: Drums & Percussion
Jason Newsted: Bass

sorry, that was too funny!
He sure knows how to use his ocals too.. just a great ocalist.. if you ask me, no one ocals like Denis Belanget.

spudboy
VoivodFan
Member # 78

posted March 06, 2003 20:26     Profile for spudboy   Email spudboy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
Released in 2003 byChophouse Records / SurfDog Records
Produced by Voivod
Denis D'Amour: Guitars & Effects
Denis Belanget: ocals
Michel Langevin: Drums & Percussion
Jason Newsted: Bass

You know, I've always thought that Mr. Belanget was the best ocalist ever....

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 07, 2003 03:51     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spudboy:
You know, I've always thought that Mr. Belanget was the best ocalist ever....

hell yeah!
Belanget has the little ouch that make his ocals sound eird in laces. best ocalist ever, no doubt.

I am also very fond of Jean Yves Terrio's bass works with Voivod.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 07, 2003 04:21     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay folks, time to move on. Nothing to see here. Come on.

[this message was sponsored by www.whofuckingcaresanymore.com]

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 07, 2003 07:00     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Väinämöinen:
Okay folks, time to move on. Nothing to see here. Come on.[/URL]

Not as long as the track list lists 12 instead of 13 titles! Well at least he corrected the spelling of track 12 at last.

@Hatross
Maybe he wants to express in this picture that Jason isn't a true member of Voivod?

@The Outcast
Some people are thankful just for his putting links to Amazon on his front page. And I thought modesty was out of fashion!
Well, I guess if soembody is a fan new to Voivod Yuri's place is a good place to start: there's a discography, most of the lyrics, a couple of articles and some basic downloads. But an advanced, critical, more demanding fan has no choice but to come here imo!

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted March 09, 2003 17:02     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Baah! This many ppl against one bashing is so fucking lame, rude and immature. I like both the Voivod fan pages. Ffs, we are all Voivod fans. I dont know who have sended the most fuck you's here but to be 10 ppl vs one just friggin sucks. To divide the Voivod fans into different camps blows too. I will always be where the fans are so I wont choose side. Sad to see voivod fans acting like this.

Cya all

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted March 09, 2003 17:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well he started it! j/k! But seriously, he did and it's a long complicated history Code. On the other hand there would have never been a vvfan forum and chat if it wasn't for Yuri, so for that I salute him.
code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted March 09, 2003 17:31     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess its complicated. I havent been on this site much, I hanged out alot on the Voivod.net forum like many of you and now all of a sudden you all hate it. I dont know what happened and I dont feel like getting into it either. But to see several ppl vs one (Yuri) alone makes me so damn pissed. Thats evil. Well, time to check out the site some more. Many neat treasures hidden here.

Cya all

The Devil's Advocate
VoivodFan
Member # 92

posted March 10, 2003 10:56     Profile for The Devil's Advocate   Email The Devil's Advocate     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by code:
Baah! This many ppl against one bashing is so fucking lame, rude and immature. I like both the Voivod fan pages. Ffs, we are all Voivod fans. I dont know who have sended the most fuck you's here but to be 10 ppl vs one just friggin sucks. To divide the Voivod fans into different camps blows too. I will always be where the fans are so I wont choose side. Sad to see voivod fans acting like this.

Cya all

Words mean so many things...

let him who doth not know what he's talking about shut the fuck up.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 10, 2003 11:07     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
10 on 1 not fair?

Yuri started his own problems by banning and censoring people simpily for speaking theyre minds.

I was also banned...Twice!

Yuri can go straight to HELL as far as i'm concerned.

I hope he falls into a bottomless pit somewhere.
The same goes for all those who support him.

FUCK YOU YURI! and FUCK your retarded supporters!

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted March 10, 2003 12:51     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye, the Angelrat and Nothingface sessions where just awesome Warcorpse. Great stuff.

Well, Satan I dont feeling like responding with CAPS and fuck you's. Thats not my style of handling discussions. I got somewhat upset about this thread. And its true im not very enlighted in the situation, I admit that. But I will never support the mobbing methods ala first grade used above. Thats why I spoke. It seems this forum is way more aggressive than another Voivod forum for sure. Perhaps because its uncencored?

Cya all!

code
VoivodFan
Member # 192

posted March 10, 2003 14:39     Profile for code   Email code     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your post is not crappy at all. Im glad that you enlighten me instead of insulting me.
I know I would get some angry ppl on me for writing what I did. I just had to say what I thought of this thread and I have done that now. But I have to admit that I am sorry for posting when I wasnt very into this issue. Its just that I have been away from the voivod community for a while and havent noticed whats happening.

Cya all!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted March 12, 2003 03:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Hex, I love that 10-0 theory. Thats hilarious!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan