my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Yuri's my hero! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Yuri's my hero!
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 02, 2003 11:19     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have a look at the album details for Voivod's new album here: http://voivod.net/discography/03/index.php

Quote:
Denis D'Amour: Guitars & Effects
Eric Forrest: Bass & Vocals
Michel Langevin: Drums & Percussion
Jason Newsted: Bass

Oh man, I love reliable information! If this is supposed to be the official fan site then this is a disgrace for the band itself!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 02, 2003 11:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What a fucking joke.

Once again proving what a doorknob he is.

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted March 02, 2003 11:32     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um.. yeah... that's uh... Eric??? ERIC??? WTF??

Reliable information is not what it once was lol

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 02, 2003 13:36     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can that man do anything right?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 02, 2003 16:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.. here's something he posted today, after obviously deleting theHade's post... it's pretty fucking hilarious...

quote:
A couple of people (who have gone out of their way to put this site down), really thought voivod.net was going to die down, but i have and will prove them wrong.
The last laugh is mine.

Is that right, baby? Like they say, "Niggah, please!" Most people have better things to do than try to run your eye-sore of a website to the ground. Last laugh? Hahaha... dude, put that gimmick down, cuz you dont make the cut.

Oh yah, there's more...

quote:
ok, so this site has a few broken links as i still haven't moved it all in, but trust me, in a few weeks it will have more Voivod content than anywhere in the planet!

More VV content than anywhere on (not in, you grammatically challenged jackass) the planet? More like "I'll stole a bunch of stuff from all over the net like i'm so used to do, simply because i'm not intelligent or creative enough to come up with my own ideas".

Ah, i kinda feel bad making fun of retards... oh well.

Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted March 02, 2003 17:19     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you guys really so bored and insecure that you need to constantly bash Yuri and his website to feel good about yourselves? Try to move on, it's getting old.

Besides, the Lobe is rising.

FantasticPlanet
VoivodFan
Member # 169

posted March 02, 2003 17:30     Profile for FantasticPlanet   Email FantasticPlanet     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is Yuri fucking high. Can you say "step in to my office, you're fired!"
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 02, 2003 17:43     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hen Manilla:
Are you guys really so bored and insecure that you need to constantly bash Yuri and his website to feel good about yourselves? Try to move on, it's getting old.

Insecure, not at all. Bored, well, yeah.. it's sunday isnt it?

The bashing just wont stop. It did die down for a while but his recents attacks at our community just added fuel to the fire. And besides, it's fun! It's a well that never dries up for the simple reason that he says alot of fucking bullshit.

Hen Manilla
VoivodFan
Member # 82

posted March 02, 2003 19:53     Profile for Hen Manilla   Email Hen Manilla     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I appreciate the honest response! Refreshing!

Gnosticausality sans Funyon!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 02, 2003 23:00     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yuri
Voivoderator posted February 28, 2003 11:27 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by The Real Devil's Advocate:
an official FAN site with SO FEW fans...
strange and ironic, eh?

Sorry to dissapoint you and your other three or four buddies, but despite your efforts and your envy this site still has more new and old fans and gets more hits than other fan "sites" that are not worth mentioning here.
Byebye

"I am not a fan...I am a free man!!!"

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 03, 2003 08:04     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hen Manilla:

I'm neither bored nor insecure (at least not about this topic ) but I'm angry and outraged about the way Yuri is handling his business! Sure, he's only a fan himself but what he does really doesn`t deserve the label "official Voivod fan site" in my opinion because he isn't offering the fans anything which they cannot find somewhere else much sooner and more easily. He's just lazy and incompetent but rests on his status as the official webmaster. Look at what Warcorpse established here in a much shorter time and without any official help! This is what I call "enthusiasm" and "fan-friendliness"! I don't know maybe the band thought they just had to take what they could get since they couldn't pay for a website but now that Jason is here these times are over, I guess. Also, his deleting of posts (so Away cannot read them!) only proves how insecure he is about his work himself!

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 03, 2003 08:21     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Talking about insecurity, I just found the following e-mail in my in-box:

Betreff: FUCK YOU
Von: Yuri Jossa <yuri@noisecore.com>
Datum: 02.03.03 22:09:38
So i made a mistake..
Your mom made one too when she had you..
Get a life asshole

Isn't this nice?
What a poor man ...

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 03, 2003 09:25     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the legend is alive...

unfortunately, Voivod are the only ones who are not aware of this... or who do not want to face the truth.

I'd really like to know if Away & co happen to fly by sometimes.

they cannot deny this site's existence any longer.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 03, 2003 09:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Or start calling it "voivod-haters.com" or something. This is sad, man.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted March 03, 2003 10:01     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Denis D'Amour: Guitars & Effects
Eric Forrest: Bass & Vocals
Michel Langevin: Drums & Percussion
Jason Newsted: Bass

All you v*****.com bashers are gonna be eating your words when jasonic announces this new line up on blabbermouth.

vortex
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 127

posted March 03, 2003 11:26     Profile for vortex   Email vortex     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's up with all this internet bashing!!????!! Just sit back and enjoy the site, AND ENJOY THE BAND!!! The last time I saw people argueing over such things was in high school, i.e. gangsters.

If you wanna fight, make fun of those FAGGOT-ASS MTV watchers....and POSERS who think they're heavey and extreme. Now THAT's funny.
(example)Limp Bizket, Linking Park, and Metallica.
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 03, 2003 13:26     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm into 'extreme metal' I listen to Pantera.
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 04, 2003 09:25     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what the hell on earth I'm now receiving this, I haven't post there in months.

X-ClientAddr: 167.206.5.46
Received: from mta11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (mta11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net [167.206.5.46])
by red.vkool.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id h247kqe02629
for <jeanyves@theriault.net>; Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:46:52 -0500
Received: from asv7.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (asv7.srv.hcvlny.cv.net [167.206.5.43])
by mta11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net
(iPlanet Messaging Server 5.2 HotFix 1.05 (built Nov 6 2002))
with ESMTP id <0HB700EECS04JZ@mta11.srv.hcvlny.cv.net> for
jeanyves@theriault.net; Tue, 04 Mar 2003 02:40:52 -0500 (EST)
Received: from ncore2 (ool-43551b1f.dyn.optonline.net [67.85.27.31])
by asv7.srv.hcvlny.cv.net (8.12.6/8.12.5) with SMTP id h247efAY010905 for
<jeanyves@theriault.net>; Tue, 04 Mar 2003 02:40:46 -0500 (EST)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 02:41:47 -0500
Subject: Hey
To: jeanyves@theriault.net
Message-id: <001b01c2e221$893f2450$fa01a8c0@ncore2>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4807.1700
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4807.1700
Content-type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="Boundary_(ID_lAThgqWFdPQuoEenFnD25g)"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-priority: Normal

Hi
I have no reason to ban you, as long as you don't spam the website with links to voivodfan.com, you can talk about anything you want,
I am not a piece of shit, far from it, as you can see in my forum there are people who do appreciate what i do, and even defend me on voivodfan.com

i am just an honest guy who tells it like it is.
Kissing ass is not my forte.
I hope to see you posting again. Let me know if you want me to conceal your identity.

Yuri

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 04, 2003 09:33     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont think we have a true voivod fan running the .NET site. Also being he just added that cheezy matted graphic picture of jason to his new homepage. Couldnt he do better with a current pic of all the members and the current lineup. ...Whats up darkone... yuri's a fag forget it.<-sry bout the bash
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 04, 2003 09:56     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vortex:
What's up with all this internet bashing!!????!!

this ain't bashing...
just facts.

the unknown knows that some facts are hard to face...

...and the *honest guy who tells it like it is* doesn't like much that other guys tell it like it REALLY is.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 04, 2003 11:19     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky, I think that may have been Yuri's attempt at subtlety...
And where are the guys that defend Yuri? WHERE ARE YOU! YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!!!

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted March 04, 2003 11:53     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well.

I see that i am still banned over there. hehe.

FUCK YOU YURI!
Anyone who defends him...Get the fuck off this Website!

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted March 06, 2003 09:30     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I hadn't noticed that this thread was still alive.
I didn't know Blacky had ever posted to the other forum. Did you use a different user name there?
But that Yuri threatens to ban him now is really beyond everything I've seen so far. I mean, it's Blacky we're talking about here, a living legend! Why does Yuri treat hm like that? Because he's not in the band anymore or what?! Does he still call his work the "official fan site"? This is so inappropriate ...!

By the way, did anybody around here manage to save the statement Eric posted (to defend himself against all the accusations when the lawsuit first started) before Yuri deleted it for legal reasons?

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted March 06, 2003 10:10     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
And here is the place to express the absolute Platonic love to Yuri and his passionate crusade towards making the best Voivod site in the universe. Those are his defenders, if you're looking for them.

I still don't know what *good work* they are referring to... why in Morgöth does he deserve any cheers???

at one point, I have been pondering the idea that all those newcomers were Y*** posting under a myriad of different names...

"the man to end all Moderators"...
sheesh!

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted March 06, 2003 10:55     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wait. Did I miss something? Did Yuri really threaten to ban Blacky? That can't be true.
No. I must be the sucker for some joke. Someone tell me this isn't true.

If so, that's fucked up. Without Blacky, he'd have never come into power in the first place.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan