my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason interview on radio tonight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jason interview on radio tonight
VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted February 28, 2003 15:58     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just got an email from the chophouse saying Jason will be on 107.7 - The Bone {which you can listen to live: http://www.1077thebone.com/home.asp} and will play entire album.
 |  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 28, 2003 16:08     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool! COuld someone record that for me? Preferably mp3, if possible.
Thanx!

Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted February 28, 2003 17:07     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Not only on the bone tonight but on muchmusic USA too !

VOIVOD on MuchMusic USA's URANIUM Tonight !
Check out VOIVOD on URANIUM on MuchMusic USA. URANIUM will feature VOIVOD in a half hour show tonight, premiering the new video for "We Carry On." Double check your local TV guide for air times. Here are the air times we have for the US (only scheduled for US at this time):

West Coast : 4:00PM / 7:00PM / 10:00PM PST

Central : 6:00PM / 9:00PM / 12:00AM PST

East Coast : 7:00PM / 10:00PM / 1:00AM EST

JASON on the METAL ZONE Tonight !
Jason will be hanging out with Billy Steel tonight on his METAL ZONE Show on 107.7 The Bone. Jason will be on the air from 9:00PM PST to Midnight, and anticipates playing the entire new VOIVOD record for the people. Don't miss it! For those of you not in the Bay Area, catch the live webcast from the 107.7 The Bone Web site.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 28, 2003 20:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone's gotta tape the video (or even the whole entire show) and send it to me... or at least rip it in vcd-ready mpg format.

I wanna see this.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 28, 2003 21:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn i just got a capture card too. im in eastcoast usa,but i have satellite {dish network} if i can find it on the sonar,i will record it tonite and send it over usenet or section it off into your mail. my dish guide dont have it listed anywhere in those time spots though. Anyone know the stations pumping out the signal tonite on this side of the lake,post it. im still looking local guides after this. ((man we should have this kinda stuff first}} :hint:hint:-blacky-bridges cant be that burned ?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan