my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » are u still watching the news?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: are u still watching the news?
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 28, 2003 08:54     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jasonic stated in the Live4metal itw:
quote:
They’re asking me to turn the bass up, they’re asking me that in a place in one song, instead of a guitar solo let’s have a bass solo? I mean that shit hasn’t happened in my career

strange & ironic, eh!

|  IP: Logged
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 28, 2003 14:00     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
indeed !
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2003 02:04     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sellin it to them like they were sellin it to us.
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted March 01, 2003 10:13     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the genaral public likes to buy no questions asked, why stop ?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 01, 2003 10:20     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not getting the meaning of this...
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted March 01, 2003 10:39     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It means nothing Lycanthropy . It's just the side effect of PCP . Or he's desperately trying unsuccessfully to be philosophic .

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 01, 2003 10:57     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, I had heard that the bass solo is in the song 'Strange and Ironic' at about 2:38 in or something (it was on Yuri.god, I like skimming the boards there). Well, that's my two cents on the meaning of that post...
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2003 12:03     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was thinking more along the lines of the marketing aspect, Which magazines and radio stations seem to like to force down your throat. "didnt cliff burton" once quote that same line. ?
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted March 01, 2003 12:15     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
brain damaged for sure
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 01, 2003 14:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes im beginning to believe it myselfe. Yeah late last night like 2:30am i was watching a movie called "Logans Run" about this kinda controlled population. And it musta started freakin me out with all that consparicy at the end.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan