my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » has anyone preordered the new cd?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has anyone preordered the new cd?
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted February 27, 2003 16:34     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what site did you order from and how much did it cost?
 |  IP: Logged
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted February 27, 2003 17:10     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
$9.79 US
http://www.cduniverse.com/
still processing...

iancstewart
VoivodFan
Member # 212

posted February 27, 2003 17:13     Profile for iancstewart   Email iancstewart     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, I pre downloaded it.

I'll buy it the first time I see it in the store though.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 27, 2003 17:21     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I pre-ordered it through the HMV I frequent here in town. It's a bit expensive ($26.00) coz it's an American import, but it'll be waiting for me on March 4th!
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted February 27, 2003 19:27     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
thanks for the cduniverse info, I have checked bestbuy,cdnow,hmv and others and that seemed like best deal.
I just know if I waited to go to all the local stores that even with the hype of jason being in the band, most wouldn't have it or it would be more expensive.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 28, 2003 04:59     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm gonna go hunt it down on the way to work on Monday morning. Still got my paws crossed for somekind of multimedia extravaganza!
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 28, 2003 08:49     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Over the years, I've found only one local store that has cosistantly carried the new Voivod releases. I called them yesterday and no one who currently works at the store has ever heard of Voivod and knows nothing of the new release. I didn't bother pull the "Jason" thing on them. Fuck that. I'll find it somewhere. I'd order it online, but I want it on release day, not a day or two later.
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted February 28, 2003 10:22     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nevermind the previous post. I found a store in town that will have the disc. In addition, everything here will be closed Tuesday for Mardi Gras, so they've agreed to sell me one Monday night.
izgoblin
VoivodFan
Member # 178

posted February 28, 2003 10:35     Profile for izgoblin   Email izgoblin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, I pre-ordered it from CD Universe also. I just hope it doesn't take them forever to ship it as I've never used them before.
Seb YB1
VoivodFan
Member # 129

posted March 01, 2003 00:24     Profile for Seb YB1   Email Seb YB1     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this friday night on cduniverse, the voivod album is no more a "pre-order" one but "Usually ships in 1-2 days" !!!

My order is still processing, but I really hope they will send it this weekend, so i will get it tuesday...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan