my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » opening band for Voivod '03 tour...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: opening band for Voivod '03 tour...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 26, 2003 03:54     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...or the other way round, eh...

This is taken from Visions from the Dark Side

INTERVIEWS / VOIVOD...

VFTDS: To talk about tourplans, I heard that you’re first going to tour through America?
Away: “That’s correct, we’re going to tour through the U.S. together with SEPULTURA in April and May and we come over to Europe in June. We also hope to go to Japan this year. Besides all that, we’re also hoping to start the writing of a new album.”

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 26, 2003 05:08     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Also from the same interview:

Away"Metal Blade in Europe is also going to re-release “War And Pain” pretty soon as a 2-CD in a remastered version with a lot of bonus-material.”

That would be coooool!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 26, 2003 06:26     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit, now I've got no excuse not to get W&P on CD. I wonder what the bonus tracks will be?
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 26, 2003 11:18     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like the way he seems to be enthusiastic to do a few club shows. Go on Away, you know you want to play some club gigs in England. Perhaps even the Bristol Bierheller...
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 26, 2003 18:43     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great info guy, thanks!

This is the primo site for Vod stuff!

Two CD set remastered of "War and Pain" !!!
All time Thrash classic album !

I can't wait, get me to a place where I can pre-order fast.......

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 27, 2003 16:43     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This sounds not surprising to me, since Sepultura and Jasonic are the best of friends.

On the other hand, the W&P remaster... Yummy!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan