my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » New Jason Newsted Interview

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Jason Newsted Interview
Live4Metal
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 206

posted February 23, 2003 13:43     Profile for Live4Metal   Email Live4Metal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all, Scott from Live4Metal.com here. I must say, this is a damn cool looking website. Here is a new interview with Jasonic that just went up. http://www.live4metal.com/voivod.htm
 |  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 23, 2003 14:09     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool interview. Reminds me just why I like the man so much!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 23, 2003 14:29     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent interview, thank you very much! New video Feb 26th! I can't wait!!!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 23, 2003 15:34     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is one of the best interviews I have read.
It was very insightful and interesting to read.
Thanks, Scott!

I link to Live 4 Metal on my site.
You guys are doing a great job over there.

I will add a link to this interview on my Voivod feature.

Very nice work!

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 23, 2003 15:43     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool site. I notice you didn't have good things to say about the album, but then again, everyone's entitled to their opinion...
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 23, 2003 16:45     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you meant me, I am just kinda waiting things out, until that CD is in my stereo.
I am already liking the new songs more and more,
but I will save my opinion for the full release.

Thanks

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 23, 2003 17:27     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento - love the Billy Mumy pic sending the guy into 'the cornfield' by putting his head on a jack-in-the-box. Classic Twilight Zone rules!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 23, 2003 18:14     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAHA!
Thanks, Kane.
That animation took me over an hour, and it still could look better, but I like it, too.

happy birth... day... tooooo meeeee....
I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO PERRY COMO!!!

Hey, 'Corpse...
I 'borrowed' that awesome wallpaper scan of KT, cuz mine looked like shit.
I thanked you already, on the page.

I have the Voivod page looking a little bit more organized:
http://www.tangento.net/voivod.html

(I may split it into 2 pages -
...opinions? suggestions? insults? death threats?)

VodFan
VoivodFan
Member # 201

posted February 23, 2003 20:20     Profile for VodFan   Email VodFan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your site rocks T! I especially like that section you dedicated to Staind... and the teeny-bopper chain reaction that followed.
Live4Metal
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 206

posted February 23, 2003 22:17     Profile for Live4Metal   Email Live4Metal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Cool site. I notice you didn't have good things to say about the album, but then again, everyone's entitled to their opinion...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 24, 2003 00:48     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very insightful interview. Took damn near 30 minutes to read!! Covers all the bases for anyone wanting to know about the upcoming album and how it was created. Will be a great read for curious newbies getting into Voivod.

I hope they make a shirt for the "Les Cigars Volantes" showing a joint and mentioning legalizing. Some sort of tripped out art only Away can come up with. That would be blazing

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 24, 2003 04:30     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's a really interesting interview, thanks Scott!! I'm dying to see the video
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 24, 2003 11:05     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, Tangento, I didn't mean you... although your site id very cool too!
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 24, 2003 15:51     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VodFan:
Your site rocks T! I especially like that section you dedicated to Staind... and the teeny-bopper chain reaction that followed.

Changing the way the world looks at music, my friend - One Moron At a Time...

iancstewart
VoivodFan
Member # 212

posted February 26, 2003 17:01     Profile for iancstewart   Email iancstewart     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's a great interview but I can't help this sinking, uneasy feeling when he talks about streamlining etc Voivod.

I think the "let's name the album after the band" just smacks of The Black Album. I'm sure this has already been covered by people much cooler and smarter than me.

Newstead loooooves to ruin my favorite bands. Is he somehow involved in the new Celtic Frost by any chance?

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 27, 2003 03:30     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iancstewart:
Newstead loooooves to ruin my favorite bands. Is he somehow involved in the new Celtic Frost by any chance?

LMAO

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 27, 2003 13:06     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked the bit in the interview about the spiders. That was definitely the best part. rotfl.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan