my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » First hand account of the fire

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First hand account of the fire
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 22, 2003 10:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GreatWhite
 |  IP: Logged
vortex
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 127

posted February 23, 2003 00:35     Profile for vortex   Email vortex     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow.... That's very deep. That definately has to go down as one of Rock N' Roll's worst tragedies. My sentiments to all who suffered. There's too much self destruction of our species on this planet. I guess that's why bands like Voivod write music.

I'm definately going to write a song about this terrible event. I'll make sure to up load it on the site for everyone to experience. Again... my love to all.

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 23, 2003 02:56     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't like death so much, as much as I would think I would, coming from all of the music I'm consumed with day by day. The images from the daily news: nothing is very good! (except for the last 10 seconds of the newscast when they tell you to have a good night!)

I don't like the fact that this ego-maniac (lead singer from great white) even thought of having "pyros" in a 'dungeon-like' environment like that in the first place!!! Fuck you dickhead!!! I fucking hate this!!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 23, 2003 05:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If the pyro idiot who set up the stuff DID NOT realize that the ceiling was low and covered with VERY FLAMMABLE material, then he is either very very FUCKING very ignorant, or even worse he KNEW what he was doing...makes you wonder?...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan