my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Thing

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Thing
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 20, 2003 16:26     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been listening to the WW3 mp3s, is it the main theme from the movie (I've never seen it)? The soundtrack album doesn't have any 'self titled' track on it... which is it?
Please help... I really want to track down this track...

|  IP: Logged
Foot
VoivodFan
Member # 60

posted February 20, 2003 16:49     Profile for Foot   Email Foot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Lycanthropy, check here. If this is the soundtrack you're referring to then yeah, it should have it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's the track labelled Humanity pt. I. I think that's the theme playing when the helicopter appears at the start. Hope this helps ya!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 21, 2003 03:34     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeah that intro was quite cool...

Voivod also used it during their european tour with Possessed and Deathrow in '86...

can't remember exactly which part it is though...

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 22, 2003 01:49     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've seen that movie about 100 times. My dad took me to see it when I was 8. FUCKING FREAKED ME OUT but I loved it.
Wow, all this time I thought John Carpenter composed the soundtrack, like Halloween.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 22, 2003 13:11     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx guys!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan