my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What Happened To God Dot Com ???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Happened To God Dot Com ???
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 18, 2003 19:39     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It would seem that Yuri has let the place go to hell with all the Metalli-dorks running rampant and spamming the board with anti-Vod
vitriol. What has the world come to?

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted February 19, 2003 17:01     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The world's gonna blow before the start of a new century (dramatic, isn't it?), but THAT'S another story.

Maybe the band (I mean VOI VOD in this case) needs to get more involved with their own OFFICIAL website (even if they will make this their official website ). Other bands do this as well.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 19, 2003 17:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh for crap's sake, who cares what happened John? I stopped caring ages ago.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 19, 2003 18:07     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who's john?
thanks for the update!

Not paid?

Its high time for a "Violent Revolution!"

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 20, 2003 05:08     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
The only computer-savvy band member is Jason, and he already has his own official site (Chophouse). Away & co rely on Yuri.

I wish Away took a little time and make his own site like he did back in the day for Negatron and Phobos or with the "Voivod Interactive Website"... he is the one who works with computers, eh!

besides, hex, yuri does possess the domain name and I guess they can't get rid of him that easily.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 20, 2003 07:37     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
voivod.org or net...Registered by Jason Newstead...would be perfect for a NEW Official Website.

JASON....are you listening to me? ok.

Build it and they will surf.
For christ sake...someone in Mamagement get some BALLS and FIRE YURI!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 20, 2003 09:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
It's true that I have no desire to be the official site. I like to do things on my own terms, like supporting non-Voivod stuff such as Black Cloud, E-Force or Union Made. I also would not want to promote or pretend to like things that I don't like, for instance, street teams, Angel Rat or even the new CD.

Gasp!

TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted February 20, 2003 09:30     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Build it and they will surf.

I just cannot resist Kevin Costner in his Baseball-movies!
By the way, what about www.voivod.tv?! They could show all their video clips there nonstop!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 20, 2003 09:36     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You don't like the new one, Corpse? c'mon man.. even you gotta admit there are some excellent riffs on there. And some not-so-excellent ones, yes, but overall it rocks. But then again, I'm one of those freaks that actually likes Angel Rat!
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 20, 2003 10:16     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ooops! Silly me - just had a lapse of time, loop rewind turn again. Sorry!
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 20, 2003 11:07     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
The new one is not out yet, how could I say if I like it or not?

I am growing the impression that I will really enjoy songs like "Invisible Planet" or "Strange and Ironic", those call for genuine Voivod patterns in there... but then again, those are just inner feelings.

March 4th is marching forth...

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted February 20, 2003 12:38     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Outcast:
I am growing the impression that I will really enjoy songs like "Invisible Planet" or "Strange and Ironic", those call for genuine Voivod patterns in there... but then again, those are just inner feelings.

March 4th is marching forth...

LOL! I suspect that the tune "Divine Sun" will be my favorite track and that I will find that this record, although much more minimalist and straightforward than I had hoped, will continue to grow on me! This assumption is all based to the my impressions of the artwork poster here and the 3-song sampler of course... Can't wait to hear it!

No comment on ****.com.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan