my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The United States has gone Mad (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: The United States has gone Mad
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 18, 2003 12:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was a very interresting Article.
Thought that i would share it here with everyone.

Yes...Here we go again.

:::

The United States of America Has Gone Mad
by John le Carré

America has entered one of its periods of historical madness, but this is the worst I can remember: worse than McCarthyism, worse than the Bay of Pigs and in the long term potentially more disastrous than the Vietnam War.

The reaction to 9/11 is beyond anything Osama bin Laden could have hoped for in his nastiest dreams. As in McCarthy times, the freedoms that have made America the envy of the world are being systematically eroded. The combination of compliant US media and vested corporate interests is once more ensuring that a debate that should be ringing out in every town square is confined to the loftier columns of the East Coast press.

The imminent war was planned years before bin Laden struck, but it was he who made it possible. Without bin Laden, the Bush junta would still be trying to explain such tricky matters as how it came to be elected in the first place; Enron; its shameless favouring of the already-too-rich; its reckless disregard for the world’s poor, the ecology and a raft of unilaterally abrogated international treaties. They might also have to be telling us why they support Israel in its continuing disregard for UN resolutions.

But bin Laden conveniently swept all that under the carpet. The Bushies are riding high. Now 88 per cent of Americans want the war, we are told. The US defence budget has been raised by another $60 billion to around $360 billion. A splendid new generation of nuclear weapons is in the pipeline, so we can all breathe easy. Quite what war 88 per cent of Americans think they are supporting is a lot less clear. A war for how long, please? At what cost in American lives? At what cost to the American taxpayer’s pocket? At what cost — because most of those 88 per cent are thoroughly decent and humane people — in Iraqi lives?

How Bush and his junta succeeded in deflecting America’s anger from bin Laden to Saddam Hussein is one of the great public relations conjuring tricks of history. But they swung it. A recent poll tells us that one in two Americans now believe Saddam was responsible for the attack on the World Trade Centre. But the American public is not merely being misled. It is being browbeaten and kept in a state of ignorance and fear. The carefully orchestrated neurosis should carry Bush and his fellow conspirators nicely into the next election.

Those who are not with Mr Bush are against him. Worse, they are with the enemy. Which is odd, because I’m dead against Bush, but I would love to see Saddam’s downfall — just not on Bush’s terms and not by his methods. And not under the banner of such outrageous hypocrisy.

The religious cant that will send American troops into battle is perhaps the most sickening aspect of this surreal war-to-be. Bush has an arm-lock on God. And God has very particular political opinions. God appointed America to save the world in any way that suits America. God appointed Israel to be the nexus of America’s Middle Eastern policy, and anyone who wants to mess with that idea is a) anti-Semitic, b) anti-American, c) with the enemy, and d) a terrorist.

God also has pretty scary connections. In America, where all men are equal in His sight, if not in one another’s, the Bush family numbers one President, one ex-President, one ex-head of the CIA, the Governor of Florida and the ex-Governor of Texas.

Care for a few pointers? George W. Bush, 1978-84: senior executive, Arbusto Energy/Bush Exploration, an oil company; 1986-90: senior executive of the Harken oil company. Dick Cheney, 1995-2000: chief executive of the Halliburton oil company. Condoleezza Rice, 1991-2000: senior executive with the Chevron oil company, which named an oil tanker after her. And so on. But none of these trifling associations affects the integrity of God’s work.

In 1993, while ex-President George Bush was visiting the ever-democratic Kingdom of Kuwait to receive thanks for liberating them, somebody tried to kill him. The CIA believes that “somebody” was Saddam. Hence Bush Jr’s cry: “That man tried to kill my Daddy.” But it’s still not personal, this war. It’s still necessary. It’s still God’s work. It’s still about bringing freedom and democracy to oppressed Iraqi people.

To be a member of the team you must also believe in Absolute Good and Absolute Evil, and Bush, with a lot of help from his friends, family and God, is there to tell us which is which. What Bush won’t tell us is the truth about why we’re going to war. What is at stake is not an Axis of Evil — but oil, money and people’s lives. Saddam’s misfortune is to sit on the second biggest oilfield in the world. Bush wants it, and who helps him get it will receive a piece of the cake. And who doesn’t, won’t.

If Saddam didn’t have the oil, he could torture his citizens to his heart’s content. Other leaders do it every day — think Saudi Arabia, think Pakistan, think Turkey, think Syria, think Egypt.

Baghdad represents no clear and present danger to its neighbours, and none to the US or Britain. Saddam’s weapons of mass destruction, if he’s still got them, will be peanuts by comparison with the stuff Israel or America could hurl at him at five minutes’ notice. What is at stake is not an imminent military or terrorist threat, but the economic imperative of US growth. What is at stake is America’s need to demonstrate its military power to all of us — to Europe and Russia and China, and poor mad little North Korea, as well as the Middle East; to show who rules America at home, and who is to be ruled by America abroad.

The most charitable interpretation of Tony Blair’s part in all this is that he believed that, by riding the tiger, he could steer it. He can’t. Instead, he gave it a phoney legitimacy, and a smooth voice. Now I fear, the same tiger has him penned into a corner, and he can’t get out.

It is utterly laughable that, at a time when Blair has talked himself against the ropes, neither of Britain’s opposition leaders can lay a glove on him. But that’s Britain’s tragedy, as it is America’s: as our Governments spin, lie and lose their credibility, the electorate simply shrugs and looks the other way. Blair’s best chance of personal survival must be that, at the eleventh hour, world protest and an improbably emboldened UN will force Bush to put his gun back in his holster unfired. But what happens when the world’s greatest cowboy rides back into town without a tyrant’s head to wave at the boys?

Blair’s worst chance is that, with or without the UN, he will drag us into a war that, if the will to negotiate energetically had ever been there, could have been avoided; a war that has been no more democratically debated in Britain than it has in America or at the UN. By doing so, Blair will have set back our relations with Europe and the Middle East for decades to come. He will have helped to provoke unforeseeable retaliation, great domestic unrest, and regional chaos in the Middle East. Welcome to the party of the ethical foreign policy.

There is a middle way, but it’s a tough one: Bush dives in without UN approval and Blair stays on the bank. Goodbye to the special relationship.

I cringe when I hear my Prime Minister lend his head prefect’s sophistries to this colonialist adventure. His very real anxieties about terror are shared by all sane men. What he can’t explain is how he reconciles a global assault on al-Qaeda with a territorial assault on Iraq. We are in this war, if it takes place, to secure the fig leaf of our special relationship, to grab our share of the oil pot, and because, after all the public hand-holding in Washington and Camp David, Blair has to show up at the altar.

“But will we win, Daddy?”

“Of course, child. It will all be over while you’re still in bed.”

“Why?”

“Because otherwise Mr Bush’s voters will get terribly impatient and may decide not to vote for him.”

“But will people be killed, Daddy?”

“Nobody you know, darling. Just foreign people.”

“Can I watch it on television?”

“Only if Mr Bush says you can.”

“And afterwards, will everything be normal again? Nobody will do anything horrid any more?”

“Hush child, and go to sleep.”

Last Friday a friend of mine in California drove to his local supermarket with a sticker on his car saying: “Peace is also Patriotic”. It was gone by the time he’d finished shopping.

Copyright 2003 Times Newspapers Ltd

Thank you for taking time to read it.

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted February 18, 2003 13:30     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very interresting i must say . I'm pretty in the same position when he says '' I’m dead against Bush, but I would love to see Saddam’s downfall — just not on Bush’s terms and not by his methods. And not under the banner of such outrageous hypocrisy. '' I mean he's 110% right when he say '' If Saddam didn’t have the oil, he could torture his citizens to his heart’s content. Other leaders do it every day — think Saudi Arabia, think Pakistan, think Turkey, think Syria, think Egypt. All that for money or the economy ( Che ! Where are you ! ) ... Maybe if the society would have more enthusiasm on the electric cars technology like it had in the beginning of the 20th century with the conentional cars , the situation wouldn't maybe be the same today or even won't even be ? Hard to say ... But if we follow Bush's thought pattern , it's Not Saddam that Bush would want to stop today to get his petrol but it would be Jean Chrétien and our electricity instead if the society would have converted to electric cars ...

Come on George , It's Ossama that you want . It's not because you didn't found him that you have to get back on Saddam . Or your little daddy told you : '' here's a plan son : you didn't catch Ossama , try threathening Saddam and see if Ossama will get out of his hideout '' If it's that , BRAVO , it worked . But how many lives will die because of Mr Bush and his team's paranoia ?

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted February 18, 2003 13:38     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"it's not so much the cruel people that destroy the world, as much as the indifferent"
John Lecarre

(loose translation, sorry)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 18, 2003 14:02     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I met John le Carre in a cafe in Cornwall once. He's a nice guy. I read that article when it was first released a couple of weeks ago, I agree with pretty much everything he said. But Hex does have a point about the disastrous, ineffectual air campaign we launched against the Serbs, a big misjudgement by all involved in that one.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 18, 2003 15:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is unfortunate that you couldnt read the whole thing, WC.

This means you dont know what the Author really said.

And making a comment after only reading a couple of lines show perhapse a little Close-Mindedness?
Not a closed-minded person...just about Bush is all.

Not an insult, WC.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 18, 2003 17:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two major points of disagreement:

First, he said he didn't agree with Bush's method of getting rid of Sadaam. Well, how the hell do you, Johhny, propose to get rid of Sadaam??? Huhhhh...tell me, how?? What, no answer?? The USA has tried everything else. Guess what?? Sanctions, Cia assassination attempts, hasn't fucking worked!!! (and Hex is absolutely right in his post there, the Middle East understands the use of power)

Second, Sadaam's no threat to the nations around him??? Hmmmm....then what the hell happened in 1991 when he invaded Kuwait?? What was that?? You don't think he will try that again?? Think again people.

The last tape issued by Bin Laden is enough evidence for me. He's siding with Sadaam. Okay, that's enough, let's invade.

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 18, 2003 18:37     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We Are The Not We
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 18, 2003 19:44     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gorf, you forgot the part at the beginning of your little narrative where the guy goes "In a worrrrld...". Hopefully all you purveyors of bad US movie preview trailers will get that one.
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted February 18, 2003 19:49     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That does not compute.
Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 19, 2003 04:29     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
More inflamatory liberal crap.

Now that we've left North Korea alone, as per Klinton's foriegn policy (i.e. bury our heads and pretend it's not a problem), they are now threatning to pull out of the treaty that ended the Korean conflict. Why are they able to do this? Because they were left unchecked to develop nuclear weapons, which gives them power to make threats.

I would much rather nip Saddam in the bud before he gains nuclear capability.

Dare I say the French's addamant opposition to war has less to do with their "superior humanity" than it does with their multi-billion dollar oil contracts with Iraq? Nah, the liberal peacenicks would spew venom for days.

The only thing these third-world dictators understand is strength. One radical regime has already fell because of 9/11. Should another be taken down maybe they will get the idea and leave us alone, and spend the money they're spending on developing weapons of destruction on food for their people instead.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 19, 2003 08:52     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I took the time to read Kula's post, and agree with everything on it, as does the rest of the world.

Millions of people protesting through the whole world are just saying: "NO, US, WE DON'T WANT YOU AS OUR PROTECTORS". I'm one of them.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 19, 2003 09:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you stomach the truth about Bush's REAL Agenda?
I CHALLENGE you Bush-Supporting Republicans to read this WHOLE Story.
I DARE you to.

HIDDEN AGENDA:
The New Pearl Harbor.
by John Pilger http://www.jihadunspun.net/articles/12192002-hidden.agenda/

The threat posed by US terrorism to the security of nations and individuals was outlined in prophetic detail in a document written more than two years ago and disclosed only recently. What was needed for America to dominate much of humanity and the world's resources, it said, was "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor". The attacks of 11 September 2001 provided the "new Pearl Harbor", described as "the opportunity of ages". The extremists who have since exploited 11 September come from the era of Ronald Reagan, when far-right groups and "think-tanks" were established to avenge the American "defeat" in Vietnam. In the 1990s, there was an added agenda: to justify the denial of a "peace dividend" following the cold war. The Project for the New American Century was formed, along with the American Enterprise Institute, the Hudson Institute and others that have since merged the ambitions of the Reagan administration with those of the current Bush regime.

One of George W Bush's "thinkers" is Richard Perle. I interviewed Perle when he was advising Reagan; and when he spoke about "total war", I mistakenly dismissed him as mad. He recently used the term again in describing America's "war on terror". "No stages," he said. "This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq... this is entirely the wrong way to go about it. If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now."

Perle is one of the founders of the Project for the New American Century, the PNAC. Other founders include Dick Cheney, now vice-president, Donald Rumsfeld, defense secretary, Paul Wolfowitz, deputy defense secretary, I Lewis Libby, Cheney's chief of staff, William J Bennett, Reagan's education secretary, and Zalmay Khalilzad, Bush's ambassador to Afghanistan. These are the modern chartists of American terrorism. The PNAC's seminal report, Rebuilding America's Defenses: strategy, forces and resources for a new century, was a blueprint of American aims in all but name. Two years ago it recommended an increase in arms-spending by $48bn so that Washington could "fight and win multiple, simultaneous major theatre wars". This has happened. It said the United States should develop "bunker-buster" nuclear weapons and make "star wars" a national priority. This is happening. It said that, in the event of Bush taking power, Iraq should be a target. And so it is.

As for Iraq's alleged "weapons of mass destruction", these were dismissed, in so many words, as a convenient excuse, which it is. "While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification," it says, "the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein." How has this grand strategy been implemented? A series of articles in the Washington Post, co-authored by Bob Woodward of Watergate fame and based on long interviews with senior members of the Bush administration, reveals how 11 September was manipulated.

On the morning of 12 September 2001, without any evidence of who the hijackers were, Rumsfeld demanded that the US attack Iraq. According to Woodward, Rumsfeld told a cabinet meeting that Iraq should be "a principal target of the first round in the war against terrorism". Iraq was temporarily spared only because Colin Powell, the secretary of state, persuaded Bush that "public opinion has to be prepared before a move against Iraq is possible". Afghanistan was chosen as the softer option. If Jonathan Steele's estimate in the Guardian is correct, some 20,000 people in Afghanistan paid the price of this debate with their lives.

Time and again, 11 September is described as an "opportunity". In last April's New Yorker, the investigative reporter Nicholas Lemann wrote that Bush's most senior adviser, Condoleezza Rice, told him she had called together senior members of the National Security Council and asked them "to think about 'how do you capitalize on these opportunities'", which she compared with those of "1945 to 1947": the start of the cold war.

Since 11 September, America has established bases at the gateways to all the major sources of fossil fuels, especially central Asia. The Unocal oil company is to build a pipeline across Afghanistan. Bush has scrapped the Kyoto Protocol on greenhouse gas emissions, the war crimes provisions of the International Criminal Court and the anti-ballistic missile treaty. He has said he will use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states "if necessary". Under cover of propaganda about Iraq's alleged weapons of mass destruction, the Bush regime is developing new weapons of mass destruction that undermine international treaties on biological and chemical warfare.

In the Los Angeles Times, the military analyst William Arkin describes a secret army set up by Donald Rumsfeld, similar to those run by Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger and which Congress outlawed. This "super-intelligence support activity" will bring together the "CIA and military covert action, information warfare, and deception". According to a classified document prepared for Rumsfeld, the new organization, known by its Orwellian moniker as the Proactive Pre-emptive Operations Group, or P2OG, will provoke terrorist attacks which would then require "counter-attack" by the United States on countries "harbouring the terrorists".

In other words, innocent people will be killed by the United States. This is reminiscent of Operation Northwoods, the plan put to President Kennedy by his military chiefs for a phony terrorist campaign - complete with bombings, hijackings, plane crashes and dead Americans - as justification for an invasion of Cuba. Kennedy rejected it. He was assassinated a few months later.

Now Rumsfeld has resurrected Northwoods, but with resources undreamt of in 1963 and with no global rival to invite caution. You have to keep reminding yourself this is not fantasy - that truly dangerous men, such as Perle and Rumsfeld and Cheney, have power. The thread running through their ruminations is the importance of the media: "the prioritized task of bringing on board journalists of repute to accept our position".

"Our position" is code for lying. Certainly, as a journalist, I have never known official lying to be more pervasive than today. We may laugh at the vacuities in Tony Blair's "Iraq dossier" and Jack Straw's inept lie that Iraq has developed a nuclear bomb (which his minions rushed to "explain"). But the more insidious lies, justifying an unprovoked attack on Iraq and linking it to would-be terrorists who are said to lurk in every Tube station, are routinely channeled as news. They are not news; they are black propaganda.

This corruption makes journalists and broadcasters mere ventriloquists' dummies. An attack on a nation of 22 million suffering people is discussed by liberal commentators as if it were a subject at an academic seminar, at which pieces can be pushed around a map, as the old imperialists used to do.

The issue for these humanitarians is not primarily the brutality of modern imperial domination, but how "bad" Saddam Hussein is. There is no admission that their decision to join the war party further seals the fate of perhaps thousands of innocent Iraqis condemned to wait on America's international death row. Their doublethink will not work. You cannot support murderous piracy in the name of humanitarianism. Moreover, the extremes of American fundamentalism that we now face have been staring at us for those of good heart and sense not to recognize them.

King Kula strikes with the TRUTH...yet again.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted February 19, 2003 10:04     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That has to be the most asinine piece I've read yet on the situation. He pieces together little quotes from people in order to justify his own opinion which lies in the delusional world of the conspiracy thinkers.
Thank goodness we have Thanos and the Corpse on here to spread some common sense and REALITY.

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted February 19, 2003 14:30     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree...
You know, I for one do not agree with what Bush is doing 100%. Most of us don't. However, I do support the troops who are over there doing their jobs. And if ANYONE was to spit upon them during their return (remember Vietnam...) I would be the first to wanna kick their fucked-up free-loading, tree-hugging-hippy asses. ....Fuck them! I hate that shit, and always will. I'm more concerned with N. Korea at this point. That is some scary shit to me.

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 19, 2003 14:40     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That last article read more like an X-Files script than a news column. The Kennedy part was rich!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 19, 2003 15:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez, Thanos...and of course, WC....

There is PLENTY of proof to back up what the above Article claims.
If you believe that the United States is such a good and non-Evil-doing place...then you are as most American Voters, who have theyre collective heads burried in the sands of complacentcy and fear of the truth.

The Truth being...that the United States, driven by Capatilist Corporate Greed, has theyre hands in virtually EVERY aspect of "Evil" upon the face of Planet Earth.

Like the AC/DC Song says..."Who made who, We made you"...
The United States made Saddam, Osama and others...who we now claim are the enemy.

Fight the REAL Enemy...The REAL "Evil Empire."
The United States of Amerika.

Sincerely...King Kula
Enemy of the State.

(That should get everyone stirred-up sufficently)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 19, 2003 16:12     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah.

The *real* enemy is organised Religion.

But that's a whole other matter...

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 19, 2003 17:37     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Nah.

The *real* enemy is organised Religion.

But that's a whole other matter...

Right on! Organized Religion on the whole has caused way too much death, persecution and warfare throughout history.

St. Michael
VoivodFan
Member # 36

posted February 19, 2003 18:43     Profile for St. Michael   Email St. Michael     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gorf:
....we are the not we, not us, not them, not we-
loss of identity, information vaccuum, static discharge, flash of white light, white wash the mind, disorient- lull. telescreen media barrage, shout loud, say nothing, mass mental distraction, implant the subconscious, authorative diatribe, cliche' argument, supplant the mind with fear, xenophobia, revise history- lull. Quick flash, white wash the mind, loud bang-noise, trap your attention span, change tone, calm, soothing reason, supplant the unconscious, intricate dialogue, no substance, short term memory lapse-we become they, they become we, all your psyche is lost-we are the not we.......

...Oh. Yeah I know this jam.
It's by TOOL right?

Been there, done that.
*sarcasm swells....

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 20, 2003 04:37     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
L I N K
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 20, 2003 04:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
The real enemy is human stupidity. Without it organised religion, cheating politicians and Britney Spears just wouldn't happen.

Hex... you got it right there mate. Cheers!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 20, 2003 07:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy BatCows! I love that Shirt!

Where can i get mine?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 20, 2003 07:45     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The same place I got my inflammable Stars & Stripes flag.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 20, 2003 07:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually that reminds me of the guy in Pakistan who burned the US flag but ended up setting HIMSELF on fire too. He died in agony as his mates stood there laughing at him. Prove of Darwinism, if nothing else.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 20, 2003 09:33     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That t-shirt pic reminded me of a pic on a book I have, with Jello Biafra sporting a "Bush (Senior) sells crack" tee.

I'd love to know his opinion on this subject.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan