my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ...it's Voivod MP3s... emergency...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...it's Voivod MP3s... emergency...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 18, 2003 04:06     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ya'll may have gotten an email from Chophouse saying you can listen to Voivod music HERE...

one thing is sad though and it's high time they (re-)considered it seriously... their webpage...

people can get to listen to amazing music but if they want to know more and go to vvdotcom... they find that poor excuse for an official site with lots of info, yes old info, few to no updates and a message board littered by nonsense crap... not even a trace of the *new* artowrk and a stoopid poll "how will the new album sound like?"

Piggy, Away, Snake, Jasonic... really, THIS IS NOT SERIOUS!

really, this bugs me...

|  IP: Logged
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 18, 2003 04:31     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
unfortunately so...

but with the new album coming in 2 weeks' time and the current PR campaign, the first thing to have been done would be to build an accurate and proficient website... there are more news on the Chophouse site than on vvdotcom.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 18, 2003 07:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I noticed that too. The link that takes you to the "Official" website.

It is quite sad.

It should have linked back to the Chophouse or even better yet...to Voivodfan.com!

JASONIC...If you are reading this...
Its like i already mentioned to you...
Voivod DESPERATELY needs a NEW Official Website.

I think that Jason is aware of the situation with Yuri.
It will take some time to take care of though.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 18, 2003 08:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, over 4100 plays already!!!

Great photo, stupid link!!!

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted February 18, 2003 13:17     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Still...

RESPECTED. INFLUENCIAL. TRUE.

I like that alot

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 19, 2003 07:23     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No Yuri...dont post here.
This place is for REAL Voivod Fans.
Oops! Wait! I'm wrong about that too.
It used to be...before everyone started complaining
about the Promo, the new Cover, Jason, Snakes voice,
Street Teams, etc...etc.

Picky, picky, picky.

Anything less than Dimension Hatross just wont do.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 19, 2003 09:00     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
This place is for REAL Voivod Fans.
Oops! Wait! I'm wrong about that (...).
It used to be...before everyone started complaining
about the Promo, the new Cover, Jason, Snakes voice,
Street Teams, etc...etc.

Picky, picky, picky.

Anything less than Dimension Hatross just wont do.

I liked the promo, I like Jasonic and Snake's voice. I don't care about street teams.

BUT THAT COVER IS FUCKIN' HORRIBLE!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 19, 2003 10:29     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VV have still to do Cold Lake, though. Oh no, hang on, that was AR...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 19, 2003 10:45     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
not exactly...
even if AR was weak, some songs have genuine voivod patterns.
OK they started to look *glam* - kinda, but the Voivodian dark feel was still there.

the day I see Piggy with some lipstick and a LA Guns shirt, then I'll begin to cringe with fear. don't get me wrong, Cold Lake was not 100% bad, it was not a CF album that's all.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 19, 2003 10:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry you caught that one Outcast, it was clearly a broadside directed at KKS. I shall have to think of something else now.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 19, 2003 10:49     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and hey, more than 7500 listens on MP3.com...

"We Carry on" ranks #4!!!

this is cool I guess.

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 19, 2003 10:55     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Sorry you caught that one Outcast, it was clearly a broadside directed at KKS. I shall have to think of something else now.

bah, don't worry, I guess Kula won't miss the opportunity to say again how good of an album AR is... eh...

Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted February 20, 2003 05:11     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this new one is better than Angel Rat.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 20, 2003 07:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nate Carson:
I think this new one is better than Angel Rat.

Uh. OMG. What a dilema i am in here.
Thanks Nate. lol!

Angel Rat vs Voivod

ummm...i will now be in mental turmoil and anguish thinking about that one.

RESPECTED...(by theyre Street Team)
INFLUENCIAL...(Poofy Pirate Shirts)
TRUE..(to the little Store that sells Rolling Papers)

Kula so funny and mixed up at the same time.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan