my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » voivod in Italy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: voivod in Italy
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted February 17, 2003 14:36     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VOIVOD plays in Monza(Milan) 7 june 2003 in a festival with M.Manson,Him,Ministry,Meshuggah,Disturbed and more.Maybe.
 |  IP: Logged
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted February 17, 2003 17:15     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's great to hear another Voivodfan from Italy..... Certainy I will be there, and u???
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 18, 2003 04:59     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What, HIM and Voivod on the same festival? Wow. A barn-dance band and the prog-thrash space metal gods, all in one package, hehe!

Is that a single-day event or a longer happening? Sounds quite big, with M.Manson and all. Be sure to report VV's performance then!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 18, 2003 07:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Seeing Voivod AND Marilyn Manson on the same day is Killer!

Two of the greatest Guitarists...or two of MY favorites anyways.

Piggy and John 5

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted February 18, 2003 07:31     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice news, I don't like at all the large festival with many bands... but if it's the only concert that they will do in Italy I'll be there for sure!!!
druillet
VoivodFan
Member # 123

posted February 19, 2003 15:01     Profile for druillet   Email druillet     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope in others concerts in littles clubs.
I don't like too the festival.And after one week Metallica and Iron Maiden will play together in Imola.Uhm..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan