my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » This could be funny...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This could be funny...
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 17, 2003 05:29     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From www.totalrock.com:
"A documentary is currently being completed on the making of the new Metallica album ‘St. Anger’. It’s being put together by filmmakers Bruce Sinofsky and Joe Berlinger. Right now, it’s not known whether this will end up on video or in the cinema."

I hope they include footage of them hearing Jason's press releases for the first time. heh heh heh...

|  IP: Logged
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted February 17, 2003 05:33     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope it's like Let It Be and spells the end.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 17, 2003 06:35     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's hope it's like the Jakko one and the band face probing questions in the last ten minutes.

Like, what the fuck are you doing?

How can you sleep?

What went wrong?

Don't you think you should have called it a day in '87?

Is that a wig, Kirk?

And can you actually play a solo without that fucking wah-wah?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 17, 2003 08:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA HA HA You forgot:
"Do you really think it's OK to have little boys in your bed Lars?"

"What's it like being a complete control freak and an asshole, James? And why wouldn't you let Jason write anything?"

"How much did Jason get paid to stay in the band the last few times he wanted to leave?"

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 17, 2003 08:41     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah! Then the interviewer just looses control and leaps up punching James repeatedly in the face while the cameraman wades in kicking Lars to the ground, then carrying on kicking and kicking and kicking with a fucking red mist in his eyes and frothy spittle from his mouth.

Meanwhile, Kirk cries in the corner, "Not the hands!"

Aw shit, actually I don't care. I didn't even bother buying the Black Album. Fuck 'em.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 18, 2003 04:32     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I sense so much hate in this room...

Seriously talking, why do so many metalheads still get all heated up when somebody mentions Metallica? They've gone bad, so what? There's tons and tons of great bands to talk about, why waste your energy on this one? I've grown tired of bashing the Thing That Should Not Be for ever and ever.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 18, 2003 06:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know, I know. Its just that, back in the day they weren't just any metal band. They were THE metal band.
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 18, 2003 07:52     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad but true.
[sarcasm]But that was in 1834 or so, when I was a tender young metalhead. We had just got electricity in our little town, and Dad promised me I could sometimes use his gramophone to listen to my Master of Puppets clay discs. Ahh, those were the days...
[sarcasm off]

Let us let it be. Uhh...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 18, 2003 08:14     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any of you seen this? It's the best thing to come from metallica in a while: http://beatallica.rootthis.com/
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 18, 2003 08:17     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, sb posted that link at the four stars site last year. Those covers are great, I like them very much!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 22, 2003 09:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That Beatallica site rules!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan