my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » question about releasedate 4 march

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question about releasedate 4 march
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 17, 2003 01:21     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello people,

does the releasedate 4 march 2003 really mean that i can go and buy this record on that same day?

I remember wanna buy Negatron on the day of release standing before the recordshop at 9:00 in the morning. The thing did not come for over three weeks.

|  IP: Logged
Nate Carson
VoivodFan
Member # 97

posted February 17, 2003 02:40     Profile for Nate Carson   Email Nate Carson     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you make sure your local store has ordered it, you should be able to pick it up on March 4th unless the release is delayed for some reason.

Generally, tuesday is new release day and 3/4 is a tuesday.

Bug your local independent record store. Make sure they stock this album.

(EDIT) - But then, you're in Holland, so I have no idea how the schedule is affected.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 17, 2003 08:49     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone know if it has a UK/European distributor yet? Be a pain in the aine to have to buy it on import.
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted February 17, 2003 11:04     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Century Media certainly didn't include them in their forthcoming releases section...

I wonder who will distribute them here in Yurop...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 17, 2003 11:40     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dunno... I've got a press release for the UK here (my scanners bust otherwisze I'd post it - but there's no info on it that we don't already know) and it says:

Cat No: SD-44015-2
Release date 4th March
Label: Surfdog/Chophouse
Barcode: 640424401528

Nothing about distribution though. I thought it was gonna be century media, but I'm not certain.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 21, 2003 10:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just seen an add in the new terrorizer that says the UK distributuion is being done by cargo.
Wish I had my scanner working. There's a pic of the lads looking very mean!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 24, 2003 17:03     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aye, it is a fucking cool pic. I'll scan it tommorow and Email it to Corpse, seeing as I'm still too fucking stupid to figure out how to put it under my own messege!
Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted February 25, 2003 04:26     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey hey

I've just contacted HMV UK and they are accepting pre-orders and getting it in for collection March 3rd

Price around 14 GBP (but they need to confirm)

Marvellous

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted February 25, 2003 09:06     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man - I just checked the HMV in wimbledon (near my work) and they told me they weren't getting it (sorry to repeat what I wrote in the other thread!). Was it the online or west end store you spoke to or something?
tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted February 25, 2003 18:24     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am trying to get in contact with tomar at www.theendrecords.com as he said he would have it.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 26, 2003 01:29     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, now i know i'll have it coming friday for let's say € 20,-

YOOOUUUPPPEEEEE !!!!!!

tattooedsean777
VoivodFan
Member # 128

posted February 26, 2003 03:18     Profile for tattooedsean777   Email tattooedsean777     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the end records may or may not have it.

I saw it for presale at bestbuy.com and cdnow.com but it is looking like I will take my chances the old fashion way by going to all the stores.

Pup
VoivodFan
Member # 124

posted February 26, 2003 09:00     Profile for Pup   Email Pup     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H - I asked my Local HMV (who are now used to my weird and wonderfull requests)

Crawley West Sussex

Didnt seem to be any problem ?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan