my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Hehe ! Who done that ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hehe ! Who done that ?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted February 16, 2003 08:57     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After someone posted at chophouse the MP3.com Voivod's section , i've done a little search and found this :
http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/452/voivodfan.html

The song sounds cool but looks like you can hear like at least 3 styles of music : Reggae , funk ( where's bootsy )and Jazz ( with a touch of Portishead too )

Who's the culprit ?

|  IP: Logged
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted February 16, 2003 09:03     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh .... '' Mentaller Kopf-fick '' done the song ... Is he still around here but with another nick or something ?
Marginal
VoivodFan
Member # 116

posted February 16, 2003 16:32     Profile for Marginal   Email Marginal     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for your elaborated answer

Seriously , very nice Emlyn , i like but that sound weird like i've previously said

P.s. You should work with Pat Boone for a voivod tribute album

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 17, 2003 06:40     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey cheers!

I've still got Psychic Vacuum Cleaner in the bag, but my studio is in boxes right now. I'm thinking Beefheart meets Adam Ant meets Yngwie for that one.

If anyone else has a Voivod cover song they want to put on the mp3.com page for everyone to have a good laugh over, then let either myself or Warcorpse know.

That includes you, Corpse!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan