my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Soulseek BACK UP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soulseek BACK UP
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 12, 2003 22:46     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Get back on there, you mongrels, the best file-sharing program ever is up & running.
 |  IP: Logged
piggysMYgod
VoivodFan
Member # 158

posted February 13, 2003 04:11     Profile for piggysMYgod   Email piggysMYgod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey tang!! i cant ??? i ve tried?? i can t download it from anywhere its like theres some kind of block
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted February 13, 2003 14:26     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So I assume you uninstalled it, right?

And you went HERE?
It seems to work for me, but I don't want to D/L the thing when I already have it...
hmmm

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted November 16, 2003 09:06     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tangento - do you still use Soulseek? I'm surprised if this service wasn't another victim of the RIAA. I'd love to find a good spot for mp3's, but everything seems to have vanished with the threat of fines against downloaders. Anyone else use Soulseek? If no, is there anyplace on the net where you can still actually get mp3s? Thanks for any assistance.
Ne0rC
VoivodFan
Member # 163

posted November 16, 2003 10:58     Profile for Ne0rC   Email Ne0rC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hell I still use Kazaa, just get IP blockers.

--------------------

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted November 16, 2003 13:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soulseek is getting a bit tweaky lately, but it is still King.
Get it here:

http://www.slsknet.org/

(and look me up: tangento )
Do NOT download Slsk from ANYWHERE else. There is a spyware-laden imitator out there causing all sorts of bad-craziness.

And by all means, stay AWAY from Kazaa! It is under close scrutiny, and is notorious for spreading viruses.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan