my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » STORMWITCH

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STORMWITCH
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 10, 2003 01:26     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anyone heard this band? Killer '80's Metal in the style of Priest, Accept, Maiden, Saxon. Some friends at the Maiden BB turned me on to them. I downloaded Tales Of Terror and Dance With The Witches last night and I'm fucking hooked. Gonna get me some more tonight. Their stuff is mostly out of print so MP3's will have to do until I can find me some official stuff. If you dig traditional Metal, they're one of the best imho.
www.stormwitch.de

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 10, 2003 08:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I bought Tales of Terror on cassette in like 89 in the "3 tapes for 5$" bin at Zellers. Hehe. They threw a few Banzai releases in there... so i got Stormwitch, Running Wild (Branded and Exiled) and uh... Detente - Recognize no Authority. I threw the Stormwitch tape away tho. *shrugs* I just remember one riff from that and that was the riff in Sword of Sagan.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 10, 2003 08:19     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I checked out the site and listened to WALPURGIS NIGHT, and it reminds me of that band TORCH...it' sounds kind of dated now. It doesn't suck, though.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 10, 2003 08:33     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Torch was actually in my second trip to the discount bin. heh. It was the Electrikiss tape. and i bought the first Trouble (self-titled, also known as Psalm 9) with it and i'm not sure what was the 3rd tape... couldve been Grave Digger - heavy Metal Breakdown.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan