my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A new home for the Warriors of Ice! (SLOTD)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A new home for the Warriors of Ice! (SLOTD)
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 05, 2003 08:06     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kemi Snowcastle

Press the tiny "in English" button near the top left corner if the page appears in Finnish. The site is shitty, sorry, but the subject is *cool*

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 05, 2003 09:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SHITTY???

I wonder, then, how a cool site has to look like for you!

Great site, cool as, uh, hell. Or something.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted February 05, 2003 12:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's just insane. So is this: http://www.icehotel-canada.com

I prefer my ice in drinks thank you.

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted February 06, 2003 06:21     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slayman, well, for instance the pictures on the site can't be directly viewed, you have to download them and then unzip them...of course it's just a matter of opinion, but I think the site isn't that well laid out. Big deal

NIA, that's a nice hotel! In fact it's almost identical to the one here when it comes to the available services. That Absolut bar looks fabulous!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan